28: He Meets Your Best Friend

Gerard:

Your friend had texted you during the day and asked if you wanted to go bowling later that night. 'Bring your Boyfriend maybe?' she texted. You considered it and looked over at Gerard as he was sleeping on the Couch. But you had never really gone through a relationship without your friend meeting your Boyfriend and she hadn't met him in the 6 months you were darting. "Gerard," You said, quietly next to his Ear. He barely stirred and you pressed down on his Chest. "Gerard wake up, come on," You said as you applied more pressure. "Why are you waking me up?" He groaned, slowly opening his eyes to reveal the Hazel irises you loved underneath. "My friend invited me to go Bowling and said to bring my Boyfriend." He had pulled you on top of him and his Hands rested on the curve just about your butt. "Do you find it necessary that I go with you?" He asked as you looked at him questioningly. "Yes, she always meets my Boyfriends. And you're my first serious relationship in a long time." He sighed before standing up and walking towards the Bedroom. "I'll drive there," He said as he went to go change his clothes. The whole ride was filled with anticipation of what your friend would think of him. "She's really nice, I promise." You said as you got out of the Car. He grabbed your Hand and pulled you closer to him. "She better be if she's your Best Friend," He said as you looked around for her. "Y/N!" She ran over to you and pulled you into a Hug. "Y/F/N! It's been so long!" You said as you pulled away from her. "This is Gerard," You said, grabbing his Hand and pulling him towards the two of you. "Gerard, I'm Y/F/N. It's nice to finally meet you!" She said, shaking his Hand. "You have the same colour hair as my friend Tom, he has a great personality too, you remind me of him a lot." "He's a great guy I hope," He chuckled as you walked to get shoes. "I Like him already," She whispered into your Ear.

Mikey:

"Come on, she's bringing her Boyfriend!" You said as you struggled to pull your Boyfriend out of Bed. "I don't wake up this early for Breakfast unless you make it," He groaned as he threw a pillow at you. "She went to come, like come on I don't spend hardly any time with my friends anymore because of you!" You said taking the Pillow and hitting him with it. "Stop abusing me and I'll go." "You mean it?" "Just get off me so we can do this already," He said, sitting up and kissing your forehead.

******************

"Y/N!" She squealed as you walked into the restaurant. "Y/F/N! I haven't seen you in ages my god. How are you?" You ask as you two walk in front of your Boyfriends' to a Table. "Fine thank you. That's Josh, we just moved in a couple weeks ago." You looked over at Mikey who was being quiet. "Mikey and I moved in two months ago. He didn't want to get up this morning though." "Neither did Josh," She laughed as she took a seat next to him. "Say Hi." You said to Mikey, kicking him under the Table. "Hi Y/F/N, nice to meet you," He says, reaching out his Hand. "Y/N is always texting me about you. You're the first guy she's told me about that this happens with." She said, smiling. "Well, she is one of a kind isn't she?"

Frank:

"I hate Starbucks so much, why here? Do you hate me? I'm a good Boyfriend, what have I done to you huh? Get me out of this place." (A/N, I know he doesn't hate Starbucks, or probably doesn't, but for this, he does. Thanks) "Frank, shut the hell up. Oh my God. Just drink your coffee or I will spill it on you," You said, glaring at him while scrolling on your Phone. "This is where gross girls hang out." "Frank, just please. Shut up for my sake." You took a drink of your Coffee and looked around as Frank groaned and drank his. "Oh my god, is that her?" You questioned yourself as you saw a girl with long black hair come in. "Y/F/N?" You said, walking up to the counter. "I'm sorry- Y/N! Oh my god, it's been so long!" She quickly hugged you after setting down her coffee. "How have you been?" Are you still dating the same guy from the last time we talked?" "Yeah, his name is Adam. I can't believe I never mentioned his name! Are you still dating that guy Freddie?" You looked over at Frank as he looked back at you with admiration. "Uhm, not Freddie. His name is Frank." You smiled back at him and he got up and walked over to you quickly. "HI Babe," He said, kissing your Cheek. "Y/F/N. this is Frank. Frank, this is my friend Y/F/N." "Wow, you really are a lot more better looking than her last Boyfriend." You shoved her playfully and leaned into Frank. "Don't worry babe, it was two years ago. And I love you more." He smiled, before wrapping his Arms around you. "I hope you treat her better than he did," She said, walking with you two back to your Table.

Ray:

Your friend was one of the best Radio hosts in your city, and when your Boyfriend said his Band was going to be interviewed by her, you pleaded with him to go with. "Why do you want to go so badly? You know that they're gonna ask the same questions as always." "Ray, please? I've been to all your other ones, but I really wanna go to this one." "Fine, you can come. Just... please don't embarrass me or anything? I don't wanna have to mess up because of your beautiful face." You nodded and he kissed you softly before going to get himself ready. You were already ready so you drove to the Station and walked into your friends booth. "Y/N! What're you doing here?!" She said, hugging you tightly. "Y/F/N, you're interviewing my boyfriend in like half an hour!" She stepped back and looked at you in awe. "You're dating someone in My Chemical Romance! Why haven't you told me?" "I got a new phone and lost all my contacts," You said, sitting down in her chair. "Well, I guess you'll have to give me your number. Who are you dating?" She asked as you wrote down her number. "Ray," You said, smiling. "I guess, I'll have to change some of my questions then." You laughed at your friend as she took out her notes and got her questions. Later as the guys sat down and answered questions, she turned to Ray. "So, Ray how has your relationship with Y/N been going?" He looked at you standing against the wall on your Phone, "Fantastic. She's the best thing in my life so far." "Well if you ever hurt my Best Friend I will find you, remember that," She said, turning to Ray.

----------------

A/N

Okay so I had to put it all in one big paragraph, because it looked a lot better. So sorry for that, especially if you're like me and get confused easily.

If you enjoyed please Add to your Libraries and Vote.

Courtney :) xox