15: He Tells The Other Guys How He Feels About You

Gerard:

You were at a Restaurant with your Friend and you didn't notice that the Guys had come in and were sitting in the Booth ahead of you.

"Hey Y/F/N, switch sides with me. Gerard is on your side," You whispered across the Table. She quickly got up and you moved, avoiding the Eyes of Frank as he looked around.

"Gerard, you okay?" You heard Frank ask.

"Kinda," He said laughing. "It's just that it's Y/N's Birthday in a couple of Days and I got her a Present that she'll love."

"What is it?"

"I got her this Necklace with her Birthstone in the Middle." You heard him rustle around and slide something.

"Wow, she'd love that. You're pretty serious about her aren't you?"

"As serious as someone can get about another person," He sighed out. You turned and sighed and signalled for you and your Friend to leave. She agreed and you walked past them, causing the other Boys to freak out and Gerard to blush.

Mikey:

You were all hanging out at Mikey's House when you excused yourself to go to the Bathroom. The bathroom was really close to Mikey's room and he had left his Door open.

"She's a great girl, Mikey" You heard Gerard say.

"Yeah I think I love her," You stopped washing your Hands and kept listening.

"Like, Love of your Life?" Gerard said.

"I think so. I just hope she feels the same about me," and you swore you could hear the Smile in his Voice. You went back into the Room and the other Guys were all hiding smiles. You sat next to Mikey and intertwined your Fingers with his.

"I love you too," You whispered in his Ear. He smiled before Kissing the back of your Hand.

Frank:

You were Backstage at one of the Guys' Concerts and they hadn't come off Stage yet. You were talking to your Mom on the Phone when you heard them come off Stage. You stood in place, listening to your Mom go on about what she had just done to the House and also what the Guys were taking about.

"Have you told her yet?" Gerard said a bit too loudly.

"No! I don't know how to and it's frustrating me!" Frank said in a Frustrated tone.

"Frank, I you don't tell her soon, she could be gone."

"I know that Gerard! It's just what if she doesn't feel the same about me?"

"You've been dating for Six Months, I think that if you two are still together then she feels the same way about you."

"You think so?" He looked over at you for a brief second and saw you Blush.

"I think she feels the same about you Frank. She's blushing." Frank looked over where Gerard was staring and smiled as you hung up on your Mom and smiled back at them before walking over to them.

Ray:

You were visiting the Boys at the Studio and you were sitting outside the Recording Booth waiting for them to be done. As you typed away on your Phone, you noticed the recording light go on, but they weren't singing or playing or talking about the Song.

"So you and Y/N are getting pretty serious then huh?" Mikey asked.

"What do you mean by serious?

"I mean, you two are always holding hands and like.. cuddling or something. It's sickeningly cute to be frank. Have you told her how you feel?"

"No. I was planning on doing it tonight though when I take her out for Dinner."

"Knowing her, she'll be ecstatic about it. What do you think she's gonna do?" You pressed the button that let you talk into the recording booth.

"I think I'm gonna go and hug him for 5 minutes straight to be frank." You said, giggling. Ray turned red whilst the other Boys laugh.

-------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Okay I liked this one.

If you enjoyed Add to your Libraries and Vote.

Courtney :) xox