7: You Have a British Accent

Gerard:

Gerard was pinned to the Floor by his Band mates, a deep blush covering his Face. 

"Tell Y/N what you said about her accent!" Ray demanded, holding Gerard down with no way to escape. Gerard mumbled something under his Breath, and Ray shook his Head.

"No say it so that she can hear it!"

"I said your accent is hot," Gerard said, Cheeks flushing violently.

Mikey:

"So you're living in London now?" Mikey asked, taking a sip of Coffee. You two had just met up after years of going on about your own lives. You nodded, telling him about your Life living in the UK instead of America, where grew up as Best Friends together. His grin widened as you kept talking, and you finally asked,

"What are you smiling about?"

"Your accent." He said, and pointed out the fact your American had now turned into a British one. "It's cute." 

Frank:

"Say it again!" Frank was acting like a complete Five-Year-Old.

"Water." You laughed.

"You say it so weird," He said, trying to contain his giggles.

"You're the one who says it funny!" You exclaimed. 

"Wuh-tehr." He said, trying to imitate you.

"Tell me again why we're dating?" You wondered, suppressing your Smile.

Ray:

"What are you staring at?" You asked, wondering if you had something on your Face,

"Your accent," He chuckled. 

"What accent?"

"That accent!" Ray pointed at you. "That accent right there," He laughed.

"I'm not the one with the accent," You insisted. "We're in London. You're the one with the accent here,"

"So I get to tease you about it when we get back to America then?" He winked.

"I don't -" 

He cut you off, "Don't worry Baby. I love your accent," He said, reaching over and tapping your Nose.

------------------

A/N 

WHERE'S ALL MY BRITISH PEOPLE AT? BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE EVERYONE IS AMERICAN HERE, LIKE COME ON.  

If you enjoyed please Add to your Libraries and Vote.

Courtney :) xox