23: He's Jealous Of Your Friendship With Another Boy

Gerard:

You knew Mikey from your Music Class and you two just clicked, with him playing Guitar and you playing Piano and doing Vocals together. And you knew Gerard from your Job at the local Cafe and you noticed him coming in every other day getting the same Drink, and he caught your Eye. Soon, you two were dating and one day he invited you over to his House to hear his Band. 

"Sure, will you pick me up though?" He agreed and later that night you were at his House.

 As you pulled into the Driveway you noticed Mikey's Car. You didn't really think about it because Mikey had friends in the Neighborhood and you thought he parked over here. As you made your way downstairs though you heard Mikey's familiar laugh.

"Mikey?" You said once you were able to see down into the Basement.

"Y/N!" Mikey said, putting his guitar behind him and going to give you a hug. Gerard just kept going down the Stairs and watched as you two Hugged. He felt himself twitch a bit when he pulled you a bit closer.

"You two know each other?" You pulled away and looked at your Boyfriend.

"Yeah, we were in Music together a lot in School," You said, nudging Mikey.

"Yeah, I mean if we ever need a Keyboard play just call Y/N up." He nudged you back and you smiled as Mikey walked over to you.

"I know I've never told you this Y/N, when I really should've but Mikey is actually my Younger Brother," He told you, and you just looked between them, happy that they were Siblings, which meant you could see them both at the same time, when you went to their House.

Mikey:

You and Ray had been close since you were really little, but since there was that bond you couldn't see each other in that sense. One day however, you met Mikey and you felt an attraction with him and by this point you two had been dating for three months and after he had introduced you to the Guys, he saw your bond between Ray. 

"What's up with you lately?" You asked as Mikey pulled up to your Flat.

"You and Ray. You're not seeing him behind my back are you?" His jaw tensed a bit as you looked at him.

"No, I've known his since I was like three, We couldn't even Date each other that's how close we are," You said rubbing his Face. 

"Promise?" He intertwined his Fingers with yours.

"I promise Mikey," You said as he kissed you softly.

Frank:

Frank was so happy to have you as a Girlfriend, but he would always get a bit uneasy when you visited the Studio and he saw you hugging Gerard, or when you would hang out and you two were either talking about Comic Books, or reading them, or playing Video games. Something about you being around Gerard bugged him into going into a state of Paranoia until he found out what was happening. One day, he was just walking around when he heard you and Gerard in the Break Room, talking rather loudly.

"I don't think so, Way."

"Come on, Y/N, you just have to see the way he looks at you." He heard you sigh and shut a door.

"I mean, yeah we've been dating for six months but he can't get the courage to say I Love You and I feel weird because I want to say it, but I want him to be the first." He leaned against the wall, listening. Why didn't you talk to him like this? 

"Want me to talk to him for you?"

"Yeah thanks Gee. Oh by the way, hows Aunt Caroline" He was confused by who you were talking about.

"Oh you mean Dad's Sister? I dunno, she doesn't talk to us." 

"Yeah same. I think it was all my Dad. Damn us for being related," You laughed as you left the room. "Hi, Frank." He gave you a Hug and motioned for Gerard to leave. His paranoia went away after that?

Ray: (A/N, sorry but can we just say that Frank has a Sister for this one, okay thank you)

You were friends with Frank's sister and as you grew up you became Friends with Frank. Well, not a friendship per say, more like a tolerance. And as you stayed over more at the Iero Household, you noticed Ray looking over at you when Frank would get his Band together. Eventually he asked you out, but when you were over before he was, he would always see you talking to Frank, laughing and smiling. Frank was one of his Best Friends, and didn't think he would ever go behind his Back.

"Hey Y/N," Ray said as you sat in the Food Court at the Mall.

"Yeah?"

"You and Frank, you didn't have anything in the past did you? I feel like you guys dated, or made out." He looked down at the Table as you reached for his Hand.

"I've been friends with his Sister for a long time. He's like the annoying Brother I never got," You said as you titled his Head up. "I'd never cheat on you," You said, leaning over the Table and Kissing his Cheek.

------------------------------

A/N

This was weird, I ran out of Ideas by the time I wrote Gerard's and Frank's.

If you enjoyed Add to you Libraries and Vote.

Courtney :) xox