22: You Find Out You're Pregnant

Gerard:

You and Gerard were dating, which was a good thing, but having sloppy, drunk sex was another thing. You both regretted it because you were always, but at the same time were Happy because what if you were carrying a Baby? 

"Gerard, should we see if I'm Pregnant?" You asked one night as you stared up at the Ceiling. 

"If you want to I guess.But do you want to keep it?" He propped himself up on one Elbow and looked at you.

"Of course! I mean, there's that Baby Smell, getting to Dress them up in little outfits you wish you had, feeding them and doing the Airplane thing. I mean the possibilities are endless with them."

"They aren't a Toy though you do realize that Y/N?" You looked at him confused.

"Of course I realize that. I.. I had a Baby Brother when I was Younger but he died when he was Three. I don't remember him and I wish I had protected him." You sniffed at the memory but Gerard got up and put his Shirt, Trousers and Shoes on.

"I'll be right back. Lets see if there's a little us in there," He said pointing to your Stomach.

***********

"Gerard," You called when the Results where ready. "Gerard, you look I can't. I'm too nervous." He took the stick from you and was quiet. "Well?"

"We're Pregnant!" He shouted happily before picking you up and Kissing you.

Mikey:

You hadn't been feeling good all week and you decided to do something about it. You went to the Doctor and he ran Basic Tests but there was one question he asked you, that you weren't prepared for. 

"When was the last time you had your Period?" You quickly checked your Phone, noticing the last date. 

"Um, it's almost been seven weeks. Why?" He didn't answer, just handed you a Pregnancy Test. 

"If it turns out Positive, Congratulations." You drove home quickly and took the Test. After waiting five minutes you saw two Pink Lines, the indicator of Pregnancy. You looked at the stick in your Hands and stood there. Mikey walked into the Bathroom because when you found out you were Pregnant you sort of screamed and he got worried. 

"What's wrong Hun?" He asked as you stared at the Floor. He took the Test from you and read it, then the Box, then the stick again. "You, you're Pregnant." He said in a loud whisper. You nodded before looking at him. 

"It's yours." You finally said, looking at him. 

"We're gonna be Parents," He said in a whisper. "We're gonna be Parents!" He said louder before picking you up and hugging you.

Frank:

You felt like it was a mistake because Frank was your Best Friend, and Best Friends don't sleep with each other. But you did, and you both brushed it off and never talked about ti. But as two months passed, you realized you hadn't had your Period yet. It worried you so you went to the Drug store to get a Pregnancy Test. 

"Here goes nothing," You sighed as you took the Test. You set it on the Counter and waited until there was a beep nose. "Two Pink Lines," You whispered reading what they meant on the Box. "Two Pink Lines equals.. Pregnant. I'm Pregnant." You whispered ind delight seeing what the Test said. You called Frank as soon as toy felt like you were ready and asked him to come over.

"You sounded really urgent on the Phone Y/N. What's the matter?"

"Frank, remember how a couple months ago, we did the thing and promised never to talk about it?" He nodded and shifted closer to you on your Bed. 

"What's wrong?" You pulled the stick out from behind your Back and held it in front of his Face.

"Two Pink Lines means I'm Pregnant," You said, taking in his reaction. He sat there looking at you before hugging you. 

"We're gonna be Parents, oh my god." You smiled as his Arms held you to his Body.

"You'll be the best Father," You said pulling away and looking at him. 

"And you'll be the best Mother," He said, kissing you softly.

Ray:

You had lost your Virginity to your Boyfriend of a year, Ray six weeks ago. And you were supposed to have gotten your period 3 weeks ago. You knew immediately something was wrong, and it wasn't Medical in the sense that you needed to go to the Doctor. You knew you had to run to the Pharmacy and pick up a Pregnancy Test. You drove Home and took it, waiting patiently as it finished out. It beeped twice and you picked it up to see two Pink Lines. You smiled widely, noticing the sign as you were nothing but Pregnant. You went and got your Phone and quickly dialed Ray. It rang for a it but Ray didn't answer.

"Hello?" 

"Gerard? Why do you have Ray's phone?"

"He's in the Bathroom, why is this important?"

"Yes Gerard. Can you just... slide the Phone under the Door?" You heard the Phone move being moved and an exchange of Words. 

"Why were you plotting to have my Phone slid under the Door?" He chuckled and so did you.

"Ray, switch to FaceTime real quick." You pulled your Phone away and switched the Phone to FaceTime and so did he.

"Hi Babe. One second" He said as he finished drying his Hands with the Towel and picking the Phone back up. "Okay, what's up?"

"Okay, so remember how a few weeks ago we did it?" He nodded and you continued, taking another deep breath. "Ray," You said, holding up the stick. "I'm Pregnant." His face went from blank to beaming as he looked at your face, smiling. 

"I'm gonna be a Dad?" 

"You're gonna be a Dad!" You said, overly excited as well. 

He ran around screaming, "I'M GONNA BE A FATHER, I'M GONNA BE A FATHER!"

--------------------------

A/N

BABIES! Not to sound creepy but I just love Babies!

If you enjoyed please Add to your Libraries and Vote.

Courtney :) xox