41: Scary Movie

Gerard:

"This is Stupid," You said as you put your Legs into Gerard's Lap. "I mean, like didn't she just watch all her other Friends get killed?" You took a bite of Pizza and blinked, unimpressed as the girl you were just talking about started running, tripped and got murdered.

"This was really uneventful." Gerard took the bowl of Popcorn and threw some at the TV. "Wanna go get more Pizza babe?" He said, extending his Hand to you.

"Gladly." You said, taking it.

Mikey:

You sat there, next to your Boyfriend, your Face blank as his Arms were wrapped around you and your breathing heavy. You started shaking as blood splattered on the screen, and you closed your Eyes as the final character was murdered.

"Y/N, you're hurting my Arms," He chuckled as you let go of him. "Y/N Babe, what's wrong?" He turns your body to face his but you just kept staring ahead.

"He's coming, he's coming," You kept muttering as your Body was shaking.

"I'm not gonna let anything get to you," He said, pulling your Body closer to his.

Frank: (My friend wrote this one, she was bored)

You guys just ended up making out really hard.

Ray:

His Hand held yours tightly, and every time you got scared, your grip got tighter and tighter.

"Ray, I fucking hate you," You screamed as another graphic scene came on.

"It's not like it's real," He said, eating Popcorn. After he said that, a gun shot on the screen scared you so much, you kicked the remote at the TV. The remote landed on the Plug to the TV and turned it off.

"Oh thank god," You said, but you noticed how Ray was gone. "Ray?" You said, looking around the dark room. You felt two hands on your Waist that pulled you into him.

"I heard there aren't any monsters in the Bedroom," He said, kissing your Neck.

-----------------------------

A/N

I actually have nothing to say anymore. I'm sorry.

If you enjoyed please Add to your Libraries and Vote.

Courtney :) xox