3.

Kayla Pov:

Ugh. Why can't Demi ever leave me?, I wondered as I heard 'Skyscraper' while walking through the halls. When I finally got the gym for basketball practice, I heard the coach yell " Lovato, your late".

"I'm sorry Coach Jennings, my sister came home today", I yelled back.

I started to shoot, and by the end of the practice, I was exhausted. I made my way to my first class. Math. Surprisingly I was good at it. I was generally good in every subject, getting straight A's most of the time.

I handed my math teacher my late pass, which Coach Jennings gave to me for helping put away everything. I sat down, and we started to learn algebra. We were learning to isolate x. Nothing I didn't know.

Time flew by, and soon it was lunch time. I opted out on eating today. I didn't feel that hungry. When I went over to sit with my friends, they obviously asked me why I wasn't eating and I answered with a simple 'I'm not hungry".

I could tell that Kyle and Liz didn't buy it though. So once everybody left, they asked me for the truth. I told them that Demi was giving me stress, and everything, that was happening, with city finals coming up in a week. They told me that they just wanted me to be happy and healthy, but they would watch me. To make sure I was going to be okay.

To be honest, I'm glad I had friends like them. But I really hope they don't tell my parents, or even worse. Demi. Besides, it was only one meal anyways.