19.

A/N: I know I didn't update last week, but I was having really bad writer's block. So this week there will be two updates. The next chapter will be coming on Friday/Saturday/Sunday. I'll be back to regular updates.

Kayla POV:

"Yea, I'm for sure going to have the best night ever!" I said.

I softly hummed in satisfaction as I was overjoyed with spending the night with the girls.

Demi POV:

Kayla was gone. As I was opening her door to apologize I saw that it was jammed.

I yelled down for help and my dad and I managed to push the door hard enough for it to open, and we uncovered a small cupboard that was guarding the door. The window was open and tears started to trickle down my face. I was worried. Worried was an understatement.

I heard a whistle. It happened to be my phone ringing. The contact showed that it was Simon. What could he need at 1 am? I answered, and he told me that Kayla was safe with the 5h girls. I felt relieved. Simon warned me though, he mentioned that Kayla may or may not be very pissed with me. He suggested I let her stay the night and not worry because she was in good hands.

I understood where he was coming from, but who knew where she was going to go after leaving the girls place. What would be next? Drugs? Alcohol? Was she turning into me? Ditching school? Escaping from home? I was getting tired and I had tear remains all over my face.

 I decided to call it a night, but not before calling Camila. She reassured me and kept reminding me that Kayla was in good hands and was going to be fine. Everyone kept telling me that. Maybe I was getting worried for no reason. I thanked her and told her to tell the girls I appreciated what they were doing. Camila offered to drive Kayla home but I rejected the offer. I was going to wake up the next morning, earlier than usual, pick Kayla up, and treat her out to frozen yogurt. Hopefully, she wouldn't hold a grudge from last night. I tucked myself into bed and texted Kayla goodnight. 

The girls better keep her safe tonight.

A/N:

It's currently spring break when I'm writing this, and although I'm supposed to have a lot of free time I'm busy. So, what I'm trying to say is I've also had a really bad writer's block and I've just been a really bad writer recently because of life. 

REMEMBER TO HIT THE STAR TO MAKE MY DAY A 'LIL BETTER:)

Stalk me:

Twitter: @suggxballinger

Instagram: @suggthemonkey

Remember you are all beautiful just the way you are.

Stay strong.

xxJ