12.

Demi POV:

"Are you sure this isn't what it looks like? It looks like you think you're pregnant, and you are about to take a test." I said.

"Okay, it is what it looks like", she replied.

"What happened? Did you just not use a condom? Were you drunk?" I started to rapidly fire questions at Dallas.

"Fine then", she said.

"Let me explain it."

Dallas POV:

"Let me explain it", I said.

"Rob and I went to a club and drank quite a bit.  We ended up in bed that night when we asked if it was ok, I said yes. It's not like it was our first time. But I always appreciate him asking first.

We woke up the next morning wrapped in the sheets and when Rob looked to dispose of the condom, there was none.

It obviously didn't get stuck up there either.

So that's why I bought the pregnancy tests.

I was about to see, but you walked in.

And if I do have a baby. I'm fine with it. I'll love it so much.

I just don't know about Rob. I'm sure he'll be ok though." I rambled on.

"Now to do the test." Dems waited as I walked into my bathroom. Peed on the stick and let it sit on the countertop for 10 minutes.

Those were the most nerve wracking 10 minutes of my life.

Demi was looking as I said the result.

I was....

A/N:

I wonder what's happening with Dallas.

Feel free to stalk me on Twitter.

1K READS TIL NEXT CHAPTER

Twitter: @suggxballinger

Instagram: @suggthemonkey

xxJ