4.

Kayla POV:

Ugh. Today marks the day we get our report cards. To be honest, I know subconsciously that I'll probably do well, but in my head, I think that I'll get straight C's. But it wouldn't even matter if I got good grades, the only time my parents care if I get C's.
Demi is all they care about. Demi this, Demi that. 'Oh! How great is Demi?' That's all you hear in this household. Dallas cares about me, but that's just about it. Nobody else. Zilch, nobody. Just like that. I'm forgotten as usual.

Dallas called me for breakfast, breaking me out of all my thoughts. She could see the worry in my eyes, I just knew it. "Hey! Your tiara is falling princess, lift your head up baby girl", she told me. I started to grin slightly. I loved my sister so much, the love was unrealistic. "You're gonna ace this report card! You're smart. Don't doubt yourself." She continued to tell me. This is true love folks. Dallas is the best sister in the world. With no doubt. She is.

Next thing you know, mom is calling me down for breakfast. Oh great. I have to eat breakfast with the devil. Let's hope she acknowledges me.

I started to walk down the stairs when I suddenly tripped. As clumsy as I can be. I started to roll down the stairs and when I fell off the last step I heard my ankle crack. "Oh great," I thought. Dallas came running over from the kitchen with an acai smoothie in her hand, putting the smoothie aside, and immediately helped me up. She tried to bring me off the ground, but instantly I was in pain.

This was similar to the pain I had about 4 years ago when I was 11. I knew I had sprained my ankle. Just great. The last thing I needed was having basketball taken away from me. Dallas scurried up the stairs and told Demi what happened. Then raced back down the stairs and told me she had to get to work, but Demi would take me to the doctors once I ate breakfast. And that mom would bring Maddie to school. I repeatedly kept asking Dallas why Mom couldn't take me, and then she replied with a short but simple answer. "Demi needs to know you better, you know that." And with that, she drove away to work.

Demi propped me up against the wall on a bar stool and started making me yogurt with a side of blueberries and granola. I hesitantly ate it all. I didn't want her to get suspicious. I was about to hop onto the couch, and text December, but Demi stopped me. She told me not to walk and save my energy, while she goes upstairs to grab her car keys.

I started to text December, and she immediately answered. Sadly, I've never been able to meet her. She technically knows everything about me, minus the fact that I'm Demi's sister. That isn't the easiest thing to tell a Lovatic that you've been talking to for 2 years.

"KAYYYLAAAA" Demi yelled, bursting my bubble of thoughts. We drove to the doctors in silence. Not a single sound, besides the sound of the cars zooming by. We arrived, got a room and the doctor came in. He started to examine my ankle, while I was in pain and concluded that I had a......

A/N:

Sorry for putting you guys on a cliffhanger! Will update soon!:)

Twitter: @suggxballinger

Instagram: @suggthemonkey