14.

Dallas POV:

Rob and I were going to meet up in a few hours, at our tree.
Our tree was the tree we met each other at.
We were both on hikes and coincidently ran into each other. We ran into each other, and then we fell right under our tree. I remember it like it happened yesterday.
*FLASHBACK*
I went on a hike to clear my head one night after Demi came home.
I left because my old boyfriend Matt had broken up with me a few nights before, and I was still feeling out of it. I thought I loved him and he broke my heart. I started to jog up the big hill and made my way up it. As soon as I made my way up the ginormous hill, I ran into Rob. The rest is history. I fell in love that day, and I still am.
*END OF FLASHBACK*
I really hope Rob will be okay with this and support me.
I want to have the rest of my life with him and start a family.

Before I knew it I had to start getting ready to go on my date. Demi did my makeup, as she knew it was a very important night. I curled my hair, put on a dress and some flats. I couldn't get up that hill with heels.

I rushed out the door, said 'bye' to everyone, grabbed the picnic basket that held sandwiches, some other food, and Coke.

I began to take the trek up, through the woods.

Once I reached the top of the hill, I saw Rob sitting under our tree

I approached him and we started to make small conversation. Soon after we were making out under the tree.
In the middle of our make out session I stopped him. I simply told him I needed to tell him something.
"Go for it, I'm all ears", he said.
"Okay. Here it goes, I'm pregnant."
"With my baby?", he asks.
"Yes", I answered.
He started jumping for joy, telling me that we would be parents, and he would love that baby endlessly. That night we ate, talked about the gender, and we also kissed.
It was a wonderful night.
To top it off, at the end, he went down on one knee and proposed.
"Dallas Leigh Lovato, I have loved you since the day we fell under this exact tree. You have guided me through a wonderful path in life and I want to continue this journey with you forever. Will you do the honor of marrying me,  so I can wake up every morning and call you my beautiful wife?"
"I will!" I replied, after being speechless for several moments.
He placed the beautiful ring on my finger and I stared at the beautiful diamond on it.
Damn. This day couldn't have gone better. Rob was my fiancé, and I was pregnant. Now there was only one more obstacle to overcome, maybe two.  I needed to tell my parents that I was pregnant and tell my whole family I was engaged.
Being engaged would be one secret that would be difficult to keep.
Rob and I decided we would tell everyone about the pregnancy and the engagement over dinner tomorrow. He was already invited, so all we needed to do was tell everyone. Maddie, Demi and Kayla already knew, so they would be supportive, but I still didn't know what would happen with mom and dad.
Rob and I were both thinking about this, and we sat in silence for a few minutes.
Then Rob suddenly grabbed me up by my hand, picnic basket in the other, and walked me home. He placed a sweet, innocent kiss on my lips and left. Wow. I loved that man.

A/N:

I think I will be doing updates once a week now.

So the updates will be once a week on either Friday, Saturday or Sunday:)

PLEASE VOTE!:) IT'S SIMPLE ACTUALLY. JUST PRESS THE STAR:)

Hope you enjoyed this chapter:)

Stalk Me:

Twitter: @suggxballinger

Instagram: @suggthemonkey

xxJ