20.

A/N: There will be one more chapter next week that will be the epilogue:)

Kayla POV:

*time skip of 9 months*

Demi and I have rekindled our relationship as sisters and we are amazing.

I got through my anorexia and bulimia with the help of my family, and yes. They found out about my cutting, but now I'm 254 days clean.

"Dallas! Mads! Where are you?" I yelled across the house.

"My room" Dallas yelled back.

I made my way over there, but not without tripping up the stairs.

Oh, the good memories. Remember when I sprained my ankle? I got into Dallas's room and immediately started to rummage through her closet until I found her white Converse.

Gold. I went into her bathroom where she was straightening her hair. 

"Thanks for letting me borrow your Converse", I told Dallas

. Mads was sitting on the counter and was watching Dallas do her hair.

When I went in to hug Dallas, I felt something dribble down her leg. I thought she was peeing herself, but then I realized. Her water broke! "Dal! I think your water just broke"... I told her with a slight twinge of uncertainty in my voice.

"Crap! Get my packed hospital bag from the front door Mads, and Kayla, get Demi so she can drive me", she ordered.

I pulled Demi out of a work call, and she didn't yell at me like she usually would.

We got into the car and all 4 of us headed towards the hospital. Dallas was screaming in pain because her contractions were getting worse. I was rushing to call Rob, to tell him that Dallas was in labor. He picked up and told me that he was driving from work this instant to come to the hospital to assist Dallas. Mads, on the other hand, was phoning Mom and Dad to tell them that Dallas was in labor. I assumed that we would tell the rest of the family members once Dallas was in the hospital and we weren't as panicked.

After all this time, Dallas and Rob still haven't told us the gender of the baby, but they know. They want it to be a surprise for us and let me tell you. They are amazing at keeping secrets.

We got into Emergency and they rushed Dallas into a room. She was still in pain and was having contractions.

Mom and Dad arrived later on, and mom was assisting her through this pregnancy. Obviously, being the only person who had experience in this area of life.

Rob arrived 10 minutes later, apologizing because he had to ask his boss if he could leave work. They had a short make out session, and surprisingly during the make out session, Dallas wasn't screaming in pain.

Oh. Did I mention to you that they've been married for 3 months now? 

Demi canceled all her plans for the rest of the day, tweeting out that there was a family matter she had to deal with. Her fans became concerned and she had to reassure them that she was fine, alive, and everyone in our family was healthy.

Rob was holding her hand to steady the pain, and Dallas was concentrating on the beautiful baby she was going to have. That's it. She was going to be a mom. This is what she had been waiting for, and finally, it had come after 9 long months.

An agonizing 9-hour labor, the baby was finally ready to come out. I began to leave the room, and stand in the hallway, knowing Dallas would rather have Demi in the room over me. But as I stepped into the hallway, I heard my name being called faintly. I stepped back into the room and Dallas invited me to stay in the room. I quickly obliged. Who wouldn't? Demi, Rob, Mom and I were in the room. 

Dallas gave birth on December 5th, to a wonderful baby girl. She was to be named Olivia Rose Lovato. She weighed in at 8lbs and 4oz. She was a healthy baby girl with a full head of hair. And she had the most amazing hazel brown eyes. Olivia was truly mesmerizing. She was beautiful. She was my niece.

I was an aunt. Aunt Kayla. That sounded appealing. She was going to have the best time with me. Imagine having Aunt and niece sleepovers. I would give her pure junk food because knowing Dallas she would probably have this kid eating mostly healthy food. Like spinach... This beauty of an angel was going to be the best kid in the world.  Oh, do I hope she grows up healthy, smart, and realizes beauty is inside.

Dallas got to hold Olivia first, followed by Rob, His parents, Mom, Dad, Demi, I, and finally Mads.

Dallas POV:

I think it was humanly possible that I had just given birth to the most beautiful baby in the world. A smile cascaded over my lips as the nurse handed me, Olivia.

The name Olivia was chosen, because in college I had a best friend. Her name was Olivia. But sadly one day she overdosed. It was her first time, and I wasn't there to save her. I was in Australia. We were 9268 miles away from each other. But she's in a better place now. And she will forever be remembered. Olivia was also Rob's grandmother's name. I had the pleasure of meeting her a few months before she passed. She was a lovely woman, and told me that she had never given one of Rob's girlfriends her blessing, but she sensed something different with me.  So there and then, she gave me her blessing, and accepted that Rob and I were together and we loved each other. Rob and I clicked from the beginning. Fireworks exploded when we first met, and to this day they still do. No matter what the situation we are always in love. Once we fell in love, there was no going back.

My baby was in my hands. My baby. Our baby. What a wonderful creation. That was created by the love of my life and myself. Olivia Rose Lovato. Yes. She took my last name. We didn't want to be cliché. We wanted to have a lesson for Olivia when she was older. That different was okay, and that being different was special.

I was a mom.

Dianna POV:

I was a grandparent. I remember Dallas being born like it was yesterday. And now Olivia was born. It wouldn't be long until Demi was going to have kids, and then Kayla and Maddie.

They grow up so fast. And the littlest moments are the most treasured. I couldn't ask for more. I had a big, happy, healthy family. And a wonderful husband.

A/N:

This may seem like the last chapter, but there is still one more coming next week. It will be an epilogue the takes place a few years in the future. Stay tuned for the epilogue and your support may seem like nothing to you, but those actions you do, a simple click on the star, an add to your library, a follow, even a comment. They brighten my day like no other.

See you next week:)

Stalk Me:

Twitter: @suggxballinger

Instagram: @suggthemonkey

Stay Strong & Remember that no matter shape or size, you are beautiful just the way you are.

xxJ