9.

Kayla POV:

The deal was that they couldn't tell anyone I wrote it, and they were to use their names as the writers.

Except, if I ever wanted my name out, they would gladfully tell everyone I wrote it.

I was close buddies with the guys, although they lived in Canada. Actually, Demi loves the song. If only she knew who actually wrote it. Then she'd be in for a nice treat.

I also wrote Welcome to My Life, by Simple Plan. Demetria also likes that. Yet she doesn't like me. Nobody actually knows, besides the boys and I.

I sorta also made them pay me out in cash. I didn't want my parents seeing that I was being paid out by Atlantic Records.

Boy, I'd be in for something if they found out.

Demi POV:

Kayla always hides in that room of hers.

I wonder what's so interesting in that room.

I'm worried about her. Genuinely.

I've messed up before. But I won't make those same mistakes again.

I'm different. I've changed.

Kayla POV:

Dallas finally came home from work.

We talked about a whole bunch of stuff. Dallas was happy at work.

Some kid was excelling in her class, and she was beaming with happiness.

Before I chickened out, I asked her if it was okay if I were to forgive Demi.

Her answer was that I should forgive Demi. But only if I was ready to.

That night I went to sleep after eating dinner, not purging and not relapsing.
I genuinely felt like I was normal.

A/N:
I hope you're enjoying the story:) 2 updates in a week:)
REMEMBER TO VOTE:)
650READS TIL NEXT CHAPTER.
Twitter: @suggxballinger
Instagram: @suggthemonkey
REMEMBER YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL JUST THE WAY YOU ARE. STAY STRONG.
xxJ