2- questions

I do not claim to own any of the rights or the characters from the Bleach series as this story is completely my own idea.  Please be sure to leave me your comments and reviews to tell me what you think.  Thanks and enjoy the story!

Key notes:  “regular human speech”, 'thinking to one self ', (author's notes), italic – spirit speech, BOLD CAPS LOCK – ATTACKS

Chapter Two - questions

When Ichigo came too he had found himself within Urahara's shop.  His head throbbed in pain as he could remember seeing two different versions of himself before he blacked out.

'I must have been seeing things.  It could be because I have been under a lot of stress lately and haven't had the chance to recuperate.' Ichigo thought to himself as he slowly sat up rubbing his head.  Suddenly Ichigo was grabbed by the collar of his Soul Reaper uniform.

"King.........what in the fucking hell is going on?  How in the world did I end up here?" asked a very familiar voice,.  Ichigo's vision finally cleared as he could see his Hollow half holding him.  The angry white version of Ichigo with the black and gold eyes was close to his face making Ichigo realize that this was no dream.  This caused Ichigo's brown eyes to widen considerably.

"Its.........its not possible......" stated Ichigo in shock.  Ichigo's Hollow half became even more agitated and angry that he shook Ichigo violently.

"Start answering my questions King or so help me.........."  Hollow Ichigo was cut off by Mugetsu Ichigo as the long black hair male had golden brown eyes wrapped his right hand around Hollow's Ichigo's white left wrist.  That's when Ichigo had fully noticed that all three of them were wearing completely different outfits.  His Hollow half was wearing the regular version of their Soul Reaper uniform only it was the opposite colors of white and a black sash, his Mugetsu form was wearing his regular outfit of dark gray bandage wrap from the nose down exposing only one arm unwrapped and half of the Soul Reaper pants, while Ichigo wore their bankai uniform.

"Calm yourself Hollow.  Thrashing him around like that won't help the situation." replied Mugetsu as his hand was like a vise forcing the Hollow Ichigo to let go of his hold on Ichigo.

"Don't think that you have any right to tell me what to do!" snarled Hollow Ichigo as he glared at Mugetsu Ichigo.  Ichigo had a bad feeling in the pit of his stomach that if he didn't stop them that something bad was going to happen.

"Enough you two!  I am just as confused as the both of you.  I don't even know what happened." snapped Ichigo as he pushed both Mugestu Ichigo and Hollow Ichgio away from each other.  Ichigo could feel his wrist throbbing in pain from exactly where Mugestu Ichigo had grabbed Hollow Ichigo.

"Good.........I see that you three are finally conscious." replied a familiar male voice.  All three Ichigo's turned their head to see mister hat and clogs himself, Kisuke Urahara standing in the door way.

"Kisuke.........what in the world happened to me?" asked Ichigo.

"We were hoping that you maybe had the answer to that riddle Kurosaki." replied Urahara. 
All three Ichigo's shook their heads no in unison.  "Well until we can figure out what happened its possibly best if you three remai here unseen.  Kon is all ready taking your place until we can fix what happened.  Rukia went back to the Soul Society to find out if she can get any information about what happened to you as it might involve the emergency summons that everyone received." stated Urahara.

"Thanks Kisuke.......I appreciate the help." replied Ichgio before the man left.  Ichgio began to rub his swore wrist along with Hollow Ichigo.  “Lets try not to kill or hurt each other in the meantime.  But since we may be stuck like this for a while, I suppose that I should give you guys names.” stated Ichigo.

“Wait a minute King.......you want to give us human names?  Can't you just put us back?” asked Hollow Ichigo.

“I wish that I could but I have no idea of what happened or even how to correct it.  So in the meantime we are kind of stuck like this.” replied Ichigo as he noted the hand size bruise that was on his left wrist.  “If we aren't careful, we can end up hurting each other.” he stated showing them the bruise.  Both Hollow Ichigo and Mugestu Ichigo felt bad as they knew that Ichigo spoke the truth.  “Now for names.........For the time being I will refer to you as Shiro (translates from Japanese as white).” Ichigo stated pointing at his Hollow half.  “And you will be Kuro (translates from Japanese as black).” he added pointing to Mugetsu Ichigo.  Both Hollow Ichigo and Mugetsu Ichigo looked at each other then back towards Ichigo as the nodded their heads agreeing to the names.

“For the time being we should also heed your advice and words.  As it seems that you are the one and true Ichigo.” stated Kuro.  Shiro knew that he spoke the truth even though it was Kuro whom had grabbed his wrist, it was Ichigo whom had the bruise not Shiro.

“Fine........I have no problem with that but we should try to figure out what had happened to us.” stated Shiro.

“Maybe it has something to do with the strange feeling that I have been having lately.  Lately I have been having this feeling like I was being pulled into three different directions.  Then today when Orihime, Rukia, and that spirit where trying to get my attention and literally pulling me into three different directions......I had enough.  That's when.......”

“We separated.......” replied Shiro and Kuro in unity.

“Exactly!  But for some reason when we were separated it felt like some strange power was flowing within us as it was pulling us apart.” stated Ichigo.

“So you felt it too.  One minute I was in our mind scape before a bright white light surrounded me as I was yanked from the mind scape and out to the physical realm.” stated Shiro.  Kuro agreed that he had felt it too.  At least they had all agreed that some short of mysterious power was behind them being separated into three different forms.  But what was the reason behind it?