15- Ichigo's rescue

I do not claim to own any of the rights or the characters from the Bleach series as this story is completely my own idea. Please be sure to leave me your comments and reviews to tell me what you think. Thanks and enjoy the story!

Key Notes: "regular human speech", 'thinking to one self ', (author's notes), *mental/telepathic communication*, Bold CAPLOCKS- attacks

Chapter Fifteen – Ichigo's rescue

Shiro and Kuro lead Nell to their room as they found the three mod souls playing cards.  Kon, K-tan, and Paku all looked up as they could tell that something was wrong.

“Kon we need to take control over Ichigo's body.  He was taken hostage by Endymion.” stated Shiro.

“Man.......Ichigo owes me big time for this.” moaned Kon.

“Do you want us to enter your bodies as well?” asked Paku.

“Yes Paku.  That way we can make sure that Karin and Yuzu are protected just in case somethings happens to us.” replied Kuro.

“Don't jinx it.  Cause knowing our luck something bad will happen.  It usually does while we are in your bodies.” snapped K-tan.

“Don't complain so much K-tan at least you get to spend time as us and not playing house with Yuzu while in stuffed animal forms.” snarled Shiro which caused the three mod souls to shiver.

“But wait how are you going to get our pills out?” asked Kon knowing there was only one of two ways.  But Shiro and Kuro had shown the three mod souls the temporary soul badges that said that they were substitute Soul Reapers.  The three mod souls looked surprised to see that both Shiro and Kuro had soul badge.  Kuro and Shiro removed their mod souls popping them into their mouths separating their souls from their body before they removed Kon's pill.

“Watch after Yuzu and Karin.  Wish us luck!” both Shiro and Kuro stated before they left.

Meanwhile.........Endymion came back to gloat before Ichigo.  Ichigo could feel that Endymion was looking at him hungrily as his mouth was watering.

“What are you after Endymion?  Why are you collecting people's spirit and powers?” asked Ichigo angrily.

“You see Ichigo Kurosaki my needs are simply.  My kind for generations have feed on the powers and the spirits of the worlds strongest beings.  These Soul Reapers with their unique powers and abilities have caught my eye.  If I feed on the four most powerful shikigami, then I should be set for several millennium.  But when I saw you and your powers...........I was intrigued.  You possess the strongest powers even though you were human especially when you reverted to your other forms.” replied Endymion.

“And that's why you had me separated into three different forms.”

“Correct Kurosaki.  But I am not certain that I can sustain my hunger for any longer.” replied Endymion as he opened his mouth wide as Ichigo could feel his powers and spirit flowing towards Endymion which caused him to scream out in pain.

Meanwhile...............Shiro and Kuro began to scream as if they were in pain.  They could feel what was happening to Ichigo as their bodies began to flux.  Everyone was concerned as both Shiro and Kuro felt Ichigo's pain as he cut the link with them sparing them from the pain.

“Fucking damn it king.........!” snarled Shiro angrily.

“Are you two all right?” asked Rukia.

“We will be fine Rukia.  But I fear that Endymion is incredibly powerful as I highly doubt that you and Renji will be able to fight against him.” moaned Kuro.

“Renji...........Rukia, I want you both to head back to the Soul Society.  The four of us will continue on with the mission of rescuing Ichigo.” stated Nell.

“But.....” began Rukia as she then stopped.  Rukia had no choice but to obey the captains order.  “Yes Captain TuOdelschwanck.” stated Rukia sadly.  Nell gently patted the girl on her shoulder.

“Don't worry Rukia........we will get him back.” replied Nell as Rukia nodded her head before she and Renji left the group heading back to the Soul Society.  Both Grimmjow and Ulquiorra then used their powers to open the DESCORRER (DRAWING BACK/OPENING) transporting the group to where they need to go.

Meanwhile..........Endymion stopped his feeding as he could sense them coming.  Ichigo nearly collapsed within his cylinder as he panted as it felt like his heart was going to expload.  Ichigo could hear a voice calling out to him.  Ichigo recognized the voice instantly as be longed to the spirit of his zanpakto.

*Ichigo.........call out my name!* stated Zangetsu.  Ichigo could see Endymion move to the thrown chair as he sat down.

“Valkyria!” cried out Endymion as the female whom had kidnapped Ichigo appeared.

“Yes Master Endymion!” she replied kneeling in front of Endymion.

“They are coming.  Is everything set?” asked Endymion with a wicked smile on his face.  Ichigo could feel a cold chill run up and down his spine.  He had a very bad feeling about this.  Ichigo silently closed his eyes as he focused on Zangetsu's spirit.  Ichigo found himself within him mind space.  Its the first time he has entered the space since Shiro had been pulled out from his body.  The space looked different as the blue skies looked gray and bleak.  Several of the buildings laid in ruin as they were demolished. 

“Zangetsu what has happened here?” asked Ichigo.

“It has been this way ever since you hollow half was torn out from your mind space.” answered Zangetsu.  The spirit of Ichigo's zanpakto didn't look too well either.  This caused Ichigo to curse out loud.

“Damn that fucking Endymion.  Because of everything that has happened its also affecting you as well.  There has to be a way to have Shiro and Kuro return back to where they belong within me.” growled Ichigo.

“I don't think that there is a way.  Ever I have began to fracture.  Tensa will be with you from know on as I will be your hollow half.” replied Zangetsu.  Ichigo just nodded his head as he watched Zangetsu disappear from sight before Tensa appeared.

“Ichigo.........” the younger looking Zangetsu stated.

“I am sorry about this Tensa.  But I have no control over what has happened.” stated Ichigo.

“I know that Kurosaki.  But I have to work with you regardless of how I feel.” replied Tensa before Ichigo opened his eyes leaving the mind scape.

When Ichigo opened his eyes he could see the DESCORRER (DRAWING BACK/OPENING) appear as the three former Arrancar captains and Byakuya along with Kuro and Shiro exited the DESCORRER (DRAWING BACK/OPENING) as both Endymion and Valkyria were ready for them.

“MYOU HAJI (DARK HOLD)!” both Endymion and Valkyria stated in unison trapping Ichigo's rescuers within a dark spear.

“Welcome Soul Reapers to my kingdom.  Now finally everyone is here!” stated Endymion with a wicked smile stretched across his face.