18- release

I do not claim to own any of the rights orthe characters from the Bleach series as this story is completely my own idea. Please be sure to leave me your comments and reviews to tell me what you think. Thanks and enjoy the story!  I will be using Yugioh card Oblisk the Tormentor the for this story.  I claim no rights to these cards (but I do own actually a few Yugioh cards which I will possibly use for this story).   

Key Notes: "regular human speech", 'thinking to one self ', (author's notes), *mental/telepathic communication*, Bold CAPLOCKS- attacks

Eighteen – release

Finally it seemed over as both Ichigo and Shiro nearly collapsed as they reverted back to their original forms once their masks broke off.  Both Ulquiorra and Grimmjow had caught the two in their arms after they had reverted back to their original forms.

“Take it easy you two.  We have you.” stated Grimmjow.

“Hurry lets work on freeing the others.” stated Ulquiorra.  Both Kuro and Byakuya were working on trying to free the captains from their cylinders.  The others came to help them as they worked together in freeing the hostages.  The work was slow and hard as they had to all work together to break the cylinders using their spiritual pressure.    As they worked on freeing the three captains, they were unaware at that exact moment Endymion's body was being surrounded by a dark and eerie energy as he began to stand up right again.  The group by now had just about freed head Captain Yamamoto as they were trying to figure out how to go about in returning the captains lost spirit and power to their actual bodies.  By now Nell had noticed what was happening to Endymion's body.

“Guys don't look now but I don't think its over yet!” stated Nell.  Everyone turned as Endymion opened up his eyes as his dark laughter echoed through the chamber.

“You fools you have no idea of what I am capable of as have not seen my true form.  I will not give up my means of nourishment.” stated Endymion before his body began to rapidly change into that of a large dark demonic god.  “Behold my true form.  I am no longer Endymion the Master Magician.  I am now Oblisk the Tormentor!” roared Oblisk as he moved to attack the group.  The three Ichigo's stepped forward preventing Oblisk from attacking the rest of the group.

“Kurosaki!” everyone shouted in shock.

“Go on and get them back to the Soul Society.  We will take care of Oblisk.” yelled out Ichigo.  Nell, Grimmjow, and Ulquiorra grabbed a hold of the three Ichigo's as they weren't going to allow the teens to sacrifice themselves.

“Sorry Ichigo.  We are not leaving you behind!” stated Byakuya.  Quickly both Ulquiorra and Grimmjow grabbed a hold of everyone as they used their powers to open DESCORRER (DRAWING BACK/OPENING) to escape from Oblisk in order to return back to the Soul Society in order to make their plans.  Oblisk cursed out loud when they all disappeared from his grasp.

“You will not escape me Ichigo Kurosaki, your soul and powers shall belong to me!” roared Oblisk.