8- allien threat

I do not claim to own any of the rights or the characters from the Bleach series as this story is completely my own idea.  Please be sure to leave me your comments and reviews to tell me what you think.  Thanks and enjoy the story!  I will be using Yugioh cards Alien Hunter and Alien Shocktrooper the for this story.  I claim no rights to these cards (but I do own actually a few Yugioh cards which I will possibly use for this story). 

Key notes:  “regular human speech”, 'thinking to one self ', (author's notes), *mental/telepathic communication*, BOLD CAPS LOCK – ATTACKS

Chapter Eight – alien threat

Valkyria came back shortly with two larger reptilian looking creatures.  These two creatures didn't even look remotely human.  One of the creatures had a larger body with four legs as his lower half was similar to that of a horse but it was completely reptilian in nature.  Its large spiked end tail thrashed by its side as it stared at Endymion through its all golden yellow eye.  Its brother looked similar to the larger creature except it only stood on two legs.  Both creatures knelt down before Endymion bowing their heads.

“You have summoned us Lord Endymion?” asked the larger reptilian.

“Yes Trooper...........there is a job that I need for you and your brother to complete.  In the human world there are some Soul Reapers that I want you to get rid of.  Under no circumstance are you to attack or harm the orange haired Soul Reaper.  He is my target and prey.  But I do want you to test his powers.  He will have two others by his side that will look exactly like the orange haired Shikigami.  They are also a part of my prey.  Test their skills as well.  Anyone else is free game.” stated Endymion.

“We will do as you command Lord Endymion.” replied Trooper.  Both creatures rose to their feet as Valkyria opened up a rift leading them to the human world.

Meanwhile......Byakuya and Rukia headed back to Urahara's shop to find as it had been completely destroyed in a powerful blast.

“What in the world happened here Urahara?” asked Rukia in shock as she had found Renji, Urahara, and Yoruichi all banged and bandaged up.

“Fuck Ichigo........you guys are just as scary separated then you are together.  But if I were you three, I would hold off from using those powers and abilities until you three truly need it.” stated Urahara.

“Urahara...........are they truly that powerful?” asked Byakuya.

“He is........or should I say that they are.  Trust me when I say that up to now, we haven't seen what they are fully capable of.  What we have seen up to now is nothing compared to what he can do.” replied Yoruichi.  Renji looked incredibly pale as his whole entire body was shaking.  Both Rukia and Byakuya looked at the three Ichigo's as they did seem different. It was almost like instead of looking at three versions of the same person, they were now looking at three different people.  None of them could understand what could have changed so much to have this much change within the three different forms of Ichigo.  Urahara had a bad feeling that if they didn't find a way for Ichigo to become one whole being that he may be stuck like this forever.

Meanwhile.............Valkyria had opened up the portal to the human world as she told the two how to summon her when they have completed their mission.

“Remember that Master Endymion won't take failure too lightly.” she told them before she vanished.

“Trooper.........where do we start looking?  If these Soul Reapers are in their gigai, it won't be so easy to find them.” replied the smaller reptile.

“That's easy my dear brother, Valkyria has given us some chemical that when opened will attract the Hollows like bees to honey.  We won't look for the Soul Reapers, they will come to us.” replied Trooper.

“That's a truly well thought of a plan brother.  But I have a feeling that Lord Endymion is throwing us to the wolves.”

“Don't worry Hunter, we will not fail the task that Lord Endymion has given to us.” replied Trooper as he broke the vile that was in his hand.

At that exact moment..........the three Ichigo's along with everyone else who was spiritually could sense them.

“You guys go and take care of those Hollows.  We will be here cleaning up.” stated Urahara as all of the Soul Reapers took off.  Urahara even allowed the three Ichigo's to go.

“Kisuke.......was it a wise move allow those three to go?” asked Yoruichi.

“Trust me Yoruichi...........these three know full well what they are exactly getting into.  Whoever this Endymion is.......this will not stop until either A he has captured those three powers and spirits or B those three manage to defeat and destroy him.  Until that happens, we have nothing else we can do to help them.” replied Urahara.

The six Soul Reapers saw a large army of Hollows as it reminded Ichigo of the duel that he had with Uryu except this time instead of the Quincy, it was two reptilian looking creatures.

“Ah..............finally our prey shows up as it seems that they have also brought the ones that Lord Endymion was interested in.” stated Trooper.  All six Soul Reapers pulled out their zanpakto's as they were ready for battle.  Without saying a single word the two reptiles lead the Hollows army to attack.  Everyone divided up and attacked either the Hollows and/or the large lizards.  But the two lizards main focus was the three Soul Reapers not the ones that Endymion was interested in.

“Dance Sode no Shirayuki.  SOME NO MAI, TSUKISHIRO (FIRST DANCE, WHITE MOON)!” snapped Rukia as she attacked the smaller of the two lizards.  The ice attack from Rukia's zanpakto seemed to have caught the creature but when the creature ended up breaking out of Rukia's attack, she was clearly surprised.

“That felt very refreshing.” Hunter laughed as he charged at Rukia.

“Howl Zabimaru.  HIGA ZEKKO (BABOON FANG BITE)!” snapped Renji as his attack went to stop the creature.  Hunter easily dodged the attack as he swung his trident at both Renji and Rukia which also produced a powerful blast of water which sent them flying back into several Hollows who moved in for the kill/

“GETSUGA TENSHO (MOON FANG HEAVEN PIERCER)!” snapped both Ichigo and Shiro in unison as their combined blast cleared out the attacking Hollows.  “Are you guys alright?” they asked they kept on attacking the Hollows.

“We're fine!” shouted Renji as he extended Zabimaru whipping the sword through the Hollows.  Byakuya and Kuro seemed to be holding their own against Trooper.  But no matter how many Hollows the Soul Reapers destroyed more showed up.  Suddenly bright blue arrows shot through destroying several hundred Hollows.  The group could see three of friends Orihine Inoue, Yasutora Sado whom they called Chad and Uryu Ishida all running towards them.

“Hey Ichigo........don't worry about the Hollows.  We will take care of them.  You go and deal with those creatures!” shouted out Uryu as he pulled back on his Quincy bow letting his spiritual bows fly.

“Thanks Uryu.  We owe you.” replied Ichigo.

“Call it payback from that first time.” stated Uryu.  Ichigo said nothing as he and Shiro moved to attack.

“Shiro take care of Rukia and Renji.  I am going to help Kuro and Byakuya.” stated Ichigo.

“You got it partner!” replied Shiro.