10- separation side effects

This story is rated M for it language and violent content.  I do not claim to own any of the rights or the characters from the Bleach series as this story is completely my own idea.  Please be sure to leave me your comments and reviews to tell me what you think.  Thanks and enjoy the story!

Key notes:  “regular human speech”, 'thinking to one self ', (author's notes), *mental/telepathic communication*, Bold - attacks

Chapter Ten – separation side effects

Kisuke Urahara was filled in with everything that had happened and what Kuro had told them.  The squad six captain didn't feel to comfortable knowing that something was definitely wrong with the Substitute Soul Reaper.

“I see.............this doesn't bode too well.  I had Jinta go and get Kon in order for us to perform a little experiment.  But I had noticed the change within the three of them.  I am pretty sure that you have noticed it too.” stated Urahara.

“That I have,  Even though all three are different aspect and forms of Kurosaki.  It seems that the three of them have their own unique personality and aura to them  Whatever was done to them is greatly affecting them.” replied Byakuya.

“I don't like this at all.  Whatever this Endymion is planning doesn't feel quite right.  So far he has not only Head Captain Yamamoto's spirit and power but also Squad Ten Captain Hitsugaya and Squad Eleven Captain Zaraki's powers and spirit.  Why go after a Substitute Soul Reaper?” asked Urahara.

“Didn't you say that Ichigo's power is unique even for a human as he has achieved things that no other Soul Reaper ever has.” states Byakuya.

“That is true.  This being is definitely dangerous if he gets his hands on Kurosaki's power......who knows what will happen.” replied Kisuke.

Several hours later Ichigo and Shiro were back up to full health.  Ichigo was altered to what had happened.  His face paled when he was told that Shiro went full hollow.

*Why Shiro..........I mean you are no longer within me and with what's going on, you should take care of yourself.* Ichigo stated.

*It doesn't mean that I won't stand by and watch you get killed.  I won't let anybody harm you or those you care for.  I guess in my own way I am starting to understand why these people are important to you.* replied Shiro.

*I feel the same way that Shiro does.  Even if they say that we can't become whole ever again, it doesn't mean that we will stand by and watch you get killed.* added Kuro.  Ichigo had often wondered what it would feel like to have brothers.  In the short time that he had been separated into three, he felt like Kuro and Shiro were more like brothers rather than a part of him even though he was still connected to them.

“Ichigo.........I want you to try one more time to possess your body.” stated Urahara disrupting Ichigo's thoughts.  “With what Captain Kuchiki and I have been seeing, We have a bad feeling about this......we fear that in your current and evolving states, you three may never become whole again.” added Urahara.  Ichigo nodded his head as Kon was placed back into his toy body for the switch.

'Well here goes nothing.' Ichigo thought to himself as he slipped back into his body.  This time there was no reaction as Ichigo's soul easily slipped back into his body.  Ichigo opened up his eyes as he went to sit up right.

“Its just as we feared Urahara.” stated Byakuya.

Meanwhile.............Endymion was besides himself in laughter.  Never in his life would he imagine his powers having this kind of effect.  The three different forms of Ichigo Kurosaki had been permately separated from Ichigo's true body as each one was developing a consciousness and personality that was all their own.  So far both the Hollowed form and the Mugetsu form of Ichigo seemed the strongest as both seemed to still have a strong tie to the main body.  All three were developing rapidly that Endymion's mouth watered with the thought of their powers and spirits.  Endymion thought over what would be his next course of action.  An evil and wicked grin stretched across his face as a plan hatched in his mind.

“Valkyria..........” he summoned.  Valkyria appeared instantly.

“Yes Master Endymion?” she asked kneeling down before her lord and master.

“I have a task for you my dear Valkyria.  Take the vampire twins with you and go and capture Ichigo Kurosaki.  Also take the super robo twins with you to keep his fellow Soul Reapers busy.  Lead back the other two versions of Ichigo Kurosaki back to this dimension.”  stated Endymion.

“Does this mean that you have decided on which one of them you will take?” asked Valkyria.

“All three of them Valkyria as my powers had an opposite effect on them.  All three have become permanently separated and are developing into their own being.  It seems that even their powers are changing.” replied Endymion.
“I will begin at once Master Endymion.” replied Valkyria as she vanished from sight.  Endymion's evil and wicked laughter rung out as he couldn't wait to taste Kurosaki's power.

At that precise moment...........Ichigo was heading back home along with Kuro and Shiro.  Urahara had given them each a gigai basing their look on both Ichigo's build and features as they still resembled their selves.  Ichigo could tell that the two felt uncomfortable in their gigai as they weren't used to a physical body.

'Man.........my old man is going to have a field day with this.' Ichigo thought to himself.  Urahara even gave them both a mod soul of their own for when they needed to switch to their true selves.  “When we get to my place we can put those mod souls into stuffed toys for each of you.  I am certain that my clothes will fit you much better than what Urahara gave you.” stated Ichigo.

“I don't understand why we just couldn't remain the way that we were.” replied Shiro whom looked like an albino Ichigo.  His skin was a much paler Caucasian than Ichigo's own as his hair was still completely white.  He wore a pair of sunglasses over his black and gold eyes.  Unfortunately Kisuke wasn't able to hide or even change the hollow's eyes.

“Urahara thought that it would be best if we learned to adjust to being human seeing how there is no possible way for us to become whole again.” replied Kuro who still had his golden yellow eyes and long black hair.  Kuro wore it tied back into a ponytail seeing that if anybody tied to cut it, his hair would only grow back to its natural length.  Shiro sighed out loud as he looked at Ichigo as his hair was slightly longer than before (the length he had when he faced Aizen).

“I still don't think that your father and/or your sisters will be able to willing except us as family.” stated Shiro as Ichigo's whole family was spiritually aware as his father was a former Soul Reaper Captain.

“Don't worry so much Shiro...........I know that dad can be goofy at times but he does have his good qualities.” replied Ichigo.

“Speaking of which..........where did Rukia, Renji, and Byakuya take off too?” asked Kuro.

“Back to the Soul Society as they are looking for any leads on this Endymion and to see if there still maybe a way to get us back together.” answered Ichigo as they had arrived at the Kurosaki clinic.  'Well here goes nothing.' Ichigo thought to himself as he opened the door.

“Hey............I'm home!” called out Ichigo.

“Welcome home............Ichigo...........!” shouted out Isshin Kurosaki as he came running down the stairs to give his son his usual tackle greeting but Isshin stopped short when he saw three versions of his son.  Isshin knew all about his son's extra activity as a Soul Reaper seeing how he used to be a former Squad Captain.  But nothing could prepare him for what he saw.  “..............Ichigo.............?” asked Isshin in shock.

“Yeah dad............your eyes aren't playing tricks on you.  Are Yuzu and Karin home?” asked Ichigo as Isshin slowly nodded his head yes.  “Good.   Gather them up in the living room.  For what we are about to tell you is a very long story as it is still hard to believe.  We will be back down in a minute.” replied Ichigo as he lead both Kuro and Shiro up to his room.