13- taken

I do not claim to own any of the rights orthe characters from the Bleach series as this story is completely my own idea. Please be sure to leave me your comments and reviews to tell me what you think. Thanks and enjoy the story! I will be using the Yugioh cards Super Robolady, Super Roboyarou, Vampire Lord, and Vampire Lady for the villains in this story as I claim no rights to the cards but I do happen to own these cards.

Key Notes: "regular human speech", 'thinking to one self ', (author's notes), *mental/telepathic communication*, Bold CAPLOCKS- attacks

Chapter Thirteen – taken

Without thinking twice every reacted attacking the five that were after Ichigo as the three Ichigo's used Ichigo's soul badge to switch into their Soul Reaper form.

“SANJUU KON BAKUHA (TRIPLE SOUL BLAST)!” the three Ichigo's stated in unison as they wanted to get the group away from Urahara's shop.  The five attackers scattered as all of the Soul Reapers and former Arrrancars gave chase.  Once the group was a good distance away, Valkyria and her group turned to face the Soul Reapers and Arrancars.

“Keep them busy..........leave the three that Lord Endymion want to me.” commanded Valkyria.  The four that were with Valkyria said nothing as they moved to attack the Soul Reapers and the Arrancars leaving Valkyria to deal with the three Ichigo's.  The Vampire Lady grinned wickedly as she faced against Ulquiorra and Grimmjow.

“Nobody has ever survived my touch.......   Now you will both fall victim to it as well.  BANPAIA SENDOTACCHI (VAMPIRE DEATH TOUCH)!” she snapped as she lunged at Ulquiorra and Grimmjow as she managed to touch their arms.  But her death touch had no effect on the two former Arrancars whom were actually Hollows whom had obtained the powers of a Soul Reaper.   Grimmjow simply laughed at the Vampire Lady.

“Sorry Lady..........but your touch will have no effect on us.” stated Grimmjow as both he and Ulquiorra created cero's in their hands as they blasted the Vampire Lady killing her instantly.  The Vampire Lord whom had witnessed all of this let out a terrible scream as he moved to attack Ulquiorra and Grimmjow.

“You will both pay for killing my sister!  ZONBICHI WAKEMAE (ZOMBIE BLOOD CUT)!” he snarled as he created a sword using his blood as he slashed at Ulquiorra and Grimmjow.  The cuts from the vampires blood sword hit the two former Arrancars hurting then greatly.

“You fucking bastard........that fucking hurts!  GRAN REY CERO!” snarled Grimmjow as he unleashed a very powerful cero attack.  Unknown to the Vampire Lord was that Nell was directly behind him.  Grimmjow's attack had missed the Vampire Lord as the male vampire had dodged the attack.  But Nell was ready as she sucked up Grimmjow's attack before she unleashed it back again performing her CERO DOBLE (CERO DOUBLE) attack.  The attack hit the Vampire Lord, killing him instantly.

“Whether you like it or not Ichigo Kurosaki, you are going to come with me!” stated Valkyria.

“No way in hell!” snapped Ichigo as Valkyria moved to attack the substitute Soul Reaper.  Ichigo could feel words enter his mind as a new power began to surface.  “Its because of you people that I am stuck like this.  Now you guys will pay for it.  IKIAWAI SENKOU (SPIRIT LIGHT FLASH)!” snapped Ichigo as he combined his spiritual pressure with this new found power as a bright light was emitted from his body.  Valkyria reacted quickly as her wings surrounded her body.  She used her powers to erect a dark barrier to protect herself from Ichigo's attack as it sent her flying back several feet.  Valkyria laughed at she dropped her guard opening up her wings to its fullest length.

“Now I can fully understand why Lord Endymion wants you.  Even though you are human, you most definitely have power.  But that power will soon belong to my lord and master.” stated Valkyria.

“You will have to get through us first!” snarled both Shiro and Kuro in unison as the both moved to attack Valkyria.

“Don't worry my lord and master wants you both as well.  But right now Master Endymion has other plans for you.....so begone!  MAGEN (DEMONIC ILLUSION from the Naruto series)!”  Both Shiro's and Kuro's eyes went dull and lifeless.

“Damn it to hell!  What did you do to them?” asked Ichigo angerily.

“Don't worry Ichigo Kurosaki.......this won't hurt much!  MYOU HAJI (DARK HOLD)!” snapped Valkyria as dark energy surrounded Ichigo trapping him inside of a circular spear.  “Super Roboyarou and Super Robolady.........I will leave them to you to deal with.  If you manage to defeat my servants........tell those two that they can find us in the alternate dimension that lies between the three worlds.  In the meantime..............I will take Ichigo Kurosaki with me.” replied Valkyria as she opened up a portal taking the captured substitute Soul Reaper with her.  The two super robo's multiplied as they kept the Soul Reapers and Arrancars from following.

“Sorry we can't allow you to follow.” the two stated in unison as their clones repeated their words.

“Move out of the way!  Dance Sode no Shirayuki!  TSUGI NOMAI, HAKUREN (NEXT DANCE, WHITE RIPPLE)!” snapped Rukia.  The two main bodies of Super Robolady and Super Roboyarou dodged Rukia's attack using their lances to cut Rukia's attack in half.  Rukia stared at the two in shock.  Renji was busy trying to bring Shiro and Kuro back around.

“KANE SUPEA TSUPPARI (METAL SPEAR THRUST)!”  snarled Robolady as she went to attack the Soul Reapers.

“Shatter...........Senbonzakura!” stated Byakuya as she sword transformed into thousands of cherry blossoms as Byakuya used the power of his shiki to protect the group.  Roboyarou moved attacking Renji as he forced the lieutenant away from Shiro and Kuro. 

“There is no way to wake those two unless you possess a power similar in nature to Valkyria's.” replied Roboyarou.  That's when Ulquiorra reached up taking out his right eye.

“SOLITA VISTA (ACCOSTOMED VIEW)!” stated Ulquiorra as he crushed his eye.  The specks from his eye flew being absorbed by both Kuro and Shiro.

“I told you that it was hopeless.  KAKAI IKAZUCHI MORI (MACHINE THUNDER LANCE)!” snapped Roboyarou as silver thunder erupted from his lance.  The thunder hit them all doing some major damage.

“Hurry Roboyarou, lets finish them off!” stated Robolady.  The two robots never got a chance to move as they could feel dark energy being released as they turned to see that both Kuro and Shiro had come too.  Both looked extremely pissed off as they held their zanpakto's tightly in their hands.

“Sorry but this is the end for you both.  KARITE TOUKAI YAIBA (REAPER DESTRUCTION BLADE)!” both Shiro and Kuro snapped in unison as their zanpakto's glowed as their spiritual pressure combined together with their own individual power.  Both Shiro and Kuro unleashed the power by swinging their swords.  The attack hit both the Super Robolady and Super Roboyarou killing them both instantly.