14- face to face meeting

I do not claim to own any of the rights orthe characters from the Bleach series as this story is completely my own idea. Please be sure to leave me your comments and reviews to tell me what you think. Thanks and enjoy the story!

Key Notes: "regular human speech", 'thinking to one self ', (author's notes), *mental/telepathic communication*, Bold CAPLOCKS- attacks

Chapter Fourteen – face to face meeting

Ichigo awoke finding himself trapped within a cylinder container as his head throbbed in pain as he could feel that both Kuro and Shiro were pissed.  Who could blame them?  Ichigo could see that someone was standing before his cylinder smiling.

“Hello Ichigo Kurosaki..........its nice to finally meet face to face.  I am Endymion.............welcome to my home.” replied Endymion with a sly smile.  Ichigo pounded on the glass angrily trying to escape his glass prison.  “Sorry..........I can't let you out, not until the other two arrive.  The other parts of you!” replied Endymion before he walked away.  Ichigo pounded on the glass as he could see his zanpakto mounted across on top of a thrown.  Tenza Zangetsu laid chained up which meant Ichigo had no way to retrieve his sword.

'Fucking damn it!' Ichigo cursed to himself as he took a better look around.  Ichigo could see three other cylinders.  Each one contained someone he knew.  Ichigo's eyes widened considerably.  'Looks like I have found the others.' Ichigo thought to himself as he closed his eyes calling out to both Shiro and Kuro mentally.  *Please let this work!*

Meanwhile............both Kuro and Shiro remained pissed off.  Ichigo was taken.  No doubt that this Endymion was preparing a trap for them.  It was taking most of Kuro's control to keep Shiro from completely going hollow.  The three former Arrancars helped also in trying to calm the hollow down.  Nell held Shiro tight against her.

“Don't worry Shiro..........we will get Ichigo back.” Nell stated calmly.  Her voice gently calmed Shiro down. 

“But how do we get to this other dimension that Ichigo has been taken too?” asked Renji.

“Leave that to Ulquiorra and me.  We both have a way to connect to the other worlds.  We just need to locate where they took Ichigo.” replied Grimmjow.  That's when Shiro's and Kuro's eyes nearly buldged out of their skulls.  They could feel Ichigo calling to them mentally among the mental path that theya possessed.

*Thank goodness that I was able to reach you both.  Listen........Endymion has prepared a trap for you as he knows full well that you will both come after me.* stated Ichigo.

*Of course we are coming to rescue King.  Where are you so we can save your ass!* snarled Shiro.

*Nice Shiro.............I love you too.* Ichigo replied jokingly.  *I have no clue but I know that you can hone into my spiritual pressure.  But I have found Yamamoto, Kenpachi, and Toshiro.  They look all right but its hard for me to actually tell as we are all being kept within glass cylinders.  I can't seem to break the one that I am in.* replied Ichigo.

*Don't worry Ichigo.......we will get you back home.  I think it will devistate both Yuzu and Karin if we don't.  Besides Grimmjow and Ulquiorra are willing to transport us there.* stated Kuro.

*God they must have really changed in order for them to offer that.  Just be careful you two.  Who knows what Endymion is planning.* stated Ichigo.  Both Kuro and Shiro snapped to as everyone looked at them in concern.

“Sorry about that.  Ichigo had contacted us mentally.” replied both Kuro and Shiro in unison.

“I had no idea that you guys could do that.” stated Renji.

“Of course we can but that's not what's important.  Ichigo says that it is a trap as he is expecting Kuro and I to come to the rescue.” stated Shiro.

“He also can see Yamamoto, Kenpachi, and Toshiro but he can't fully tell what condition they are in.  Both Shiro and I can hone into his spiritual pressure since we have such a strong connection with him.” added Kuro.

“Now lets not be to hasty and rush into things.  Ichigo had warned us that it was a trap.  We don't have a lot of information to go by.  We should prepare before we go.” stated Byakuya.  The other captains agreed with the decision as Nell was told to stick close to both Shiro and Kuro just in case any more of Endymion's followers showed up.  Everyone went back to Urahara's shop to put on their gigai.

Nell walked with Shiro and Kuro as the two looked down in the dumps as they knew that they had learned about Ichigo.  Ever since Ichigo has told his family the truth, he felt that there should be no secrets from his family as he introduced them to the three mod souls.  Both Shiro and Kuro first entered the Kurosaki clinic followed by Nell.

“Welcome home big brothers.  Hey whose that with you and where is Ichigo?” asked Yuzu.

“She's a friend Yuzu.  More likely she is exactly the same a Shiro.  This is Nell.  As for Ichigo........we have some bad news.  Is dad home?” asked Kuro.

“He's in the study.  Ichigo was taken wasn't he?” stated Karin.

“No........don't say that its so!” cried Yuzu.

“Don't worry Yuzu we will get him back.  But first we need to talk to dad.” replied Shiro.

“Please Shiro and Kuro get big brother Ichigo back.” stated Shiro sadly.

“Don't worry.............we intend too.  We won't let this Endymion accomplish whatever he is after.  We will get Ichigo back and that's a promise.” stated Nell.  Karin took Yuzu to go and wash her face.  Shiro, Kuro, and Nell went to Isshin's study to find the man actually working on some paper work.  Ever since Ichigo came out with the truth, Isshin has started acting more like a parent and taking thing seriously.  Not once has he tried to pounce Ichigo to wake him up or when he comes home.  (God what was I thinking when I decided to change Isshin to be more serious?  Am I just nuts?)

“Dad.............can we talk to you?” asked Shiro and Kuro in unison.

“What's up boys?  Hey where's Ichigo?”

“Taken by Endymion.  But we will get him back.” both replied in unison.

“But that's not the main reason why you both need to speak to me.  So what's on your guys mind?” asked Isshin.

“Both of us found out that we can't be made whole again.  You wanted to know so that's why we are telling you!” they replied in unison.

“I see.  I will talk to Kisuke about trying to arrange some fake documents and stuff to have you both become truly my sons.” stated Isshin.

“Thanks dad we are going to take care of a few things before we head off to rescue Ichigo.” both replied before leaving for their room.