6- allies appear

I do not claim to own any of the rights or the characters from the Bleach series as this story is completely my own idea. Please be sure to leave me your comments and reviews to tell me what you think. Thanks and enjoy the story! I will be using Yugioh cards the Harpie Ladies 1,2, and 3 for this story. I claim no rights to these cards (but I do own actually a few Yugioh cards which I will possibly use for this story). I am creating some attacks that are not featured in the Bleach series.

Key notes: "regular human speech", 'thinking to one self ', (author's notes), *mental/telepathic communication*, italic - spirit speech, BOLD CAPS LOCK - ATTACKS

Chapter Six - allies appear

Just as the harpies headed for the three Ichigo's.......it seemed almost like time had slown down.

"Shatter, Senbonzakura." stated a soft and gentle male voice as thousands of small cherry blossoms swarmed the two harpies protecting the three Ichigo's. The three Soul Reapers appeared just in the nick of time. Renji, Byakuya, and Rukia had finally arrived. Ichigo slowly made it back up to his feet along with Shiro.

"Its about damn time!" snapped the three Ichigo's in unison.

"Stop complaining Kurosaki, be grateful that we showed up at all." snapped back Renji. Renji gasped when he saw not one Ichigo but three of them all together. "Ichigo...........is that really you?" Renji asked in a shaky voice.

"Well I am not the fucking tooth fairy. Who else would be standing here?" growled the one true Ichigo.

"Fight about this later you guys, here they come again. Get ready!" yelled out Rukia. The six Soul Reapers stood read for the harpies attack as the two remaining harpies screeched out loud attacking the Soul Reapers with sonic screams.

"Howl, Zabimaru! HIGA ZEKKO (BABOON FANG BITE)!" shouted out Renji as he unleashed his zanpakto as a red blast lept from his sword at the two harpies. The harpie ladies avoided the blast, but it did get them to stop screeching."

"Dam you Soul Reapers. Stay out of our way, all we want is those three." snapped harpie lady number one as she pointed at Ichigo. But none of them would stand down.

"Dance, Sode no Shiayuki. SOME NO MAI, TSUKISHIRO (FIRST DANCE, WHITE MOON)!" stated Rukia as she managed to catch the third harpie lady in her attack.

"Dam you Shikigami's. I will kill you all!" shrieked out the harpie lady. "KAZE HANE YAIBA (WIND FEATHER BLADE)!" Still feeling the effects from that attack earlier, the three Ichigo's couldn't allow their friends to get hurt. Words flowed into their minds as if they were being guided by Zangetsu.

"SANJUU KON BAKUHA (TRIPLE SOUL BLAST)!" the three snapped in unison as the energy lept off of their swords combining the three colors of their energy together with blue being the main color with the outlines of white followed by black. The blast destroyed the last remaining harpie.

Once all of the harpies had been destroyed. The three Ichigo's felt literally exhausted as the one true Ichigo laid still in bad shape. Renji, Byakuya, and Rukia sheathed their zanpakto's as they went to help the three Ichigo's.

"Lets get them back to Urahara's that way we can have Orihime heal them." stated Rukia as she went to help Ichigo while Byakuya helped Kuro.

"Why is it that I get stuck with the Hollow?" asked Renji.

"I am not that bad Renji once you get to know me. I would prefer to be back in Ichigo's mind space. But until we can figure out how to get us back to were we belong, you will have to deal with me for a while." growled Shiro.

"Shiro don't start. We shouldn't fight our own allies." snarled Ichigo.

"I wasn't planning to King........ It is just Renji started it and I know how most Soul Reapers feel about Hollows." snapped Shiro.

"Shiro........shut it!" snarled Kuro as Shiro didn't bother to say another word.

Once they got back to Urahara's shop.......Renji, Byakuya, and Rukia slipped into their gigai's as Orihime used her powers to heal the three Ichigo's.

"All right Kurosaki............what were you thinking by going into battle by yourselves?" asked Byakuya.

"We weren't.............we were trying to be useful by stopping the Hollows. Those creatures appeared after we had destroyed all of the Hollows." replied all three Ichigo's in unison.

"Kurosaki.......can't you guys talk one at a time?" asked Byakuya.

"Would it be too much to ask you to refer to us by name........Byakuya?" asked Ichigo.

"Sorry Ichigo.......... I was in the process of telling them that before we had gotten here. After the attack on the Seireitei and on Head Captain Yamamoto, the whole Soul Society is in chaos. We still have no idea of whom we are dealing with." replied Rukia.

"That's all right Rukia. From what we have found out from those creatures that had attacked us. This being is called Endymion." stated Kuro.

"According to those creatures, Endymion wants our powers. We are not sure for what purpose he is collecting Soul Reaper powers and their spirits of those he faces against." added Shiro.

"I will use my connections to work on who this Endymion is and what he is trying to accomplish." stated Kisuke.

"In the meantime you three should be really staying put." stated Renji.

"No way!" the three Ichigo's shouted out in unison.

"Ichigo think logically for a minute here. You were barely able to fight those creatures off. You will end up hurting yourself if you try to fight." stated Renji.

"No offense Renji but we can take care of ourselves. We just have to get used to being like this as our powers are changing." replied Ichigo.

"Captain Kuchiki.......please talk some sense into them!" stated Renji.

"You will have one week Kurosaki or we will do this without you three." replied Byakuya.