Chapter 13. Derek Hale Wants To Kill Me?

KENNEDY'S POV

"Tell me again why I'm coming with you into this creepy ass school?" I asked Allison as I struggled to keep up with her. I really need to stop wearing heels because I'm not a very fast walker, and the whole concept of the near stiletto slows my pace. Well, and Allison was wearing boots and that didn't really affect her whole walking capability. 

She glanced at me oddly, "I think Jackson was flirting with me."

"You think?" I choked out in amusement, it was obvious that he was flirting with her. I should be angry about the whole thing, I mean Lydia is my cousin and Jackson is her boyfriend and I just witnessed him flirting with Allison, but for once Lydia's drama doesn't seem to be a big deal to me. I have my own things that I need to worry about and focus on, mainly that being Stiles and my growing feelings for him. 

I wonder what he's doing here with Scott? Apparently they were doing something last minute, because Scott had decided to send Allison that text while we were on our way to the movie theater. Maybe they're pulling a prank on Harris? That would be something.

Allison shrugged, "I may have mis-read it. I don't know."

"No, I think you read it perfectly fine." I assured her, the faint sound of a door slamming echoed around the hallway and I froze in place. Allison didn't seem to hear it, seeing as how she just continued to walk down the hall. 

We were by the swimming pools and for some reason she decided to walk into the pool area, why would Scott and Stiles be in the pool? I mean it's not like they came here to take a nightly swim, or at least I hope they didn't. That would just be weird. 

I sighed in defeat and followed after Allison, regretting the fact that I agreed to tag along on this group date even more than before. I just wanted to go and see a movie, not play a version of Manhunt in the school. I'm pretty sure we could get arrested for this as well, and I most certainly do not want to face being fined for Scott's stupidity.

Allison's phone began to ring and she quirked an eyebrow in confusion as she placed the phone to her ear, "Stiles?" At the sound of his name I became entirely too interested in the conversation that they were having. Why is Stiles calling Allison? 

"I'm at the swimming pools-- why? Okay, okay." She rushed out. I watched her curiously and before I knew what was going on, she had grabbed my wrist and was tugging me out of the pool area and down the dark hallway once again. 

STILES' POV

"What is Allison even doing at the school?" I asked Scott quickly, increasing my pace so I could keep up with him. The fact that this psycho murdering alpha that's into team work, is running around this school, happens to be stressing me out. 

Scott and I have been running all over the place, trying to figure out a way to get the hell out of this building before the alpha kills us. Unfortunately, my jeep was damaged and the keys to Derek's car are on his body, and he was kind of thrown against the side of the building. We're basically trapped here, and now we found out that Allison, for god knows what reason, is running around the school too. 

I stumbled down the small set of steps in the lobby, my legs were burning from the amount of running and I just wanted to sit down so I could breathe normally. When I caught sight of who was standing beside Allison though, the ability to breathe normally was now no longer an option. Every last bit of air I had in my lungs disappeared as I just gawked at her. 

Of all the freaking places in Beacon Hills for her to be, she has to be here-- in a building with a blood thirsty alpha werewolf. I blinked rapidly, not believing that the girl I've been in love with for eight years was actually standing in front of me. She didn't disappear, and when it dawned on me that she was really here-- the fear and anxiety settled in. I need to get her the hell out of here.