Chapter two; The call

I sat in the bedroom that was formally Tyler's, staring down at my feet. I let my hand wander up towards my neck still feeling the warmth of Tyler's mouth. Shivers ran through my body just thinking about him. He was so controlling and for some stupid reason, i loved it. I stopped myself, Why am I thinking about him like this? He's my dads best-mate, this is too weird.

I felt ashamed remembering the fact that I had a boyfriend. Someone I cared for way too much to let my teenage hormones get in the way. I could faintly hear my phone ring-tone going off from the kitchen. Dammit, i'd left my phone downstairs! I grunted before walking down the hallway and heading towards the stairs.

♫- and im all alone drinkin' jack in my local bar, and i don't know how.. how we got in to this mad situation, always doing things outta frustration, tryna' make it work but man these times are h-♫ 

I paused. Why had it stopped making noise? Where had my ring-tone gone? I rushed to the bottom of the stairs in a panic and opened the door to the kitchen. I bumped straight in to Tyler who was casually pacing with my phone in his hand! 

"Yeah, hello? This is Crystals phone?" he winked at me and nudged away as I tried grabbing my phone off of him. I could vaguely hear Brendons voice on the other line.. Oh god.

'"Who's this?" I heard Brendon questioning. I could see Tyler getting a lot of satisfaction out of this, he gave me a cheeky grin and held his arm in front of him across his body, so I couldn't reach my phone.

"Tyler, give it to me now!" I hissed quietly.

"Ah, ah, ah!" he wiggled his finger at me and turned his attention back to my phone.

"That depends on who's asking." 

"Her boyfriend, that's who's asking." I could hear Brendon starting to get annoyed.

"Oh. Her boyfriend? Well in that case.. I'm just a 'friend of hers." He laughed down the phone before looking at me and wiggling his eyebrows. 

He moved the phone away from himself at arm's length, I could tell he was up to something with the way he was looking at me. 

"Okay Crystal!" he shouted. "Only if you let me be your first, yeah?" He challenged me. My mouth dropped in shock and i stared at him with my eyes wide open. "Yeah babe, you're doing it right, keep your mouth like that." he snickered silently at me.

"As-if you did say that!" I whispered angrily. "Brendon's going to kill me! He'll hate me so much for this, stop being a dick!" I couldn't believe him, why was he being like this? He didn't even know me? Surely he'd treat his friends daughter with a little bit more respect than this. Half of me wanting to go running to my dad, telling him everything this idiot had put me through in the last twenty-four hours but then i remembered, i hardly even knew my dad. I wasn't going to go acting like a daddy's girl. I could fight my own dam battles. 

He came close to me, only leaving a few inches apart. "Well, then you can come and cry on my shoulder about how much of a faggot he is and how much better I am in the 'hot sex' department." 

I stared at him shocked, he could of at least said it quitely. I heard Brendon on the other line chuckling.

"You really don't know who the fuck your messing with mate. Now put MY girlfriend on the phone please." He sounded really pissed off.

"Of course 'mate'" he mocked. "Anyway she won't be your's for long." He gently touched the spot on my neck with his thumb where the still bright, red love bite was showing. He stared deep into my eyes as if searching for me to give in to him already. 

He chuckled, "Do you want your phone back or not?" I suddenly noticed he was holding my phone out for me, I blushed with embarrassment. I really need to stop staring at him. 

I grabbed the phone of him, "Thanks a lot" I snapped putting my best angry face on. Brendon is going to have a right go at me thanks to this.. this.. piece of hot.. GAAAAH stop Crystal.

'"Erm. Hey Brendon." I gulped waiting for his angry voice to approach my ear.

"I'm outisde in the car, waiting for you.Hurry up." He replied before the phone went dead. Shit.

A/N- Hey Guys! Just a short chapter this time, uploading the next one very soon. Hope you all enjoyed it and dont forget to let me know what you thought and how you think i can improve and make it better! Thankyou so much for reading!! 

xxx