Chapter Twenty Five; Loosing My Virginity

HEY GUYS! FROM THE LOOKS OF IT, YOU ALL LOVED THE LAST CHAPTER AND IM SO GLAD! :-D

JUST LETTING YOU KNOW, IM HAVING A COMPETITION! SO CHECK IT OUT AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER, WILL GIVE YOU ALL THE DETAILS! :-) ENJOY! 
************************************************************************************************************

I sat down and waited for Tyler to walk through the door, standing up to fix my hair in the mirror and touch up my make-up. My hands were sweating and my heart was racing but i couldn't wait to see him again. It had been ten minutes since he had left but it felt like the longest wait in my life. 

I couldn't understand how differently i felt about this man over three words. Three small words, that made my life complete. Everything made sense now. I couldn't stop myself from smiling. A month ago, i hated him so much. I couldn't stand him. And then kissing him at the party, made me hate him even more. How could i feel so strongly about him now? Knowing everything about him. 

The first time i met him, he scared me. I felt awkward to even be around him. Then after a few days, i realised i wasn't afraid of him, i just didn't like him. And now? Now I'm addicted to him. You know what they say, if you cant go a day without thinking of somebody, maybe you shouldn't.

I heard a tapping on the door and raced over to it, trying to make as least noise as possible. I tucked my hair behind my ears and breathed deeply while i rested my hand on the doorknob. I pulled the door back and paused staring at the man in front of me. There was a moment of silence while we both stared at each other lustfully. 

'I, didn't know whether i was-' i cut him off before he could even finished his sentence, and lunged on to him, wrapping my legs around his torso. He was taken back by my gesture and stepped back a few meters so that his back was pressed up against the wall opposite our hotel room. 

I felt his arms wrap around my body so tightly i could hardly breath, but i just didn't seem to be bothered. I liked it. 

I ran my hands through his hair and placed them on the back of his head, staring down at his mouth. He must of taken this as a sign of me wanting our lips to meet as much as i had implied it and soon enough, they did. It was passionate and longing, as though i had waited years to be with him. I pulled back and looked in to his eyes. 

'I love you too.' i whispered. 

He started walking slowly over to the doorway of our hotel room, balancing me well on his body. I glided my hands over his bare arms and felt his perfect muscular frame, making me want him even more. He entered the room and lifted his right foot up, tilting it back to shut the door from behind him. I looked up and saw the devilish grin appearing on his face. I shot him a huge, seductive smile  back and squealed a little at feeling his hands moving downwards. 

He carried me in to the bedroom, my legs still wrapped around his body and lowered me gently on to the bed, hovering his body over mine and staring down in to my eyes. I could feel his warm breath on my neck as his teeth slightly grazed against it.

Before i even had time to shut the bedroom door, he was moving lower down chest, pulling my strappy top off over my head and letting his hands find their way to the fastening on my bra. Soon enough my top half was completely naked for the first time in-front of a guy. But it didn't feel awkward. I wasn't embarrassed at all, it just felt right. 

He unbuttoned his sleeveless shirt, revealing his perfect abs and slung it across the room. I layed back as he lent over me, gently kissing my lips again and again as i felt his warm naked body pressed up against mine. He lowered his head further down once again to my breasts, putting his arms one at either side of my body.