Chapter Nine: Morning After

"Oh i see how it is Crystal! The old 'Treat em' mean, keep em' keen!' trick!" He laughed. "Nice one babe." I could tell how annoyed he was with the tone of voice he was using.
I rolled my eyes and walked in to the living room to find Fletcher and tell him I was going to bed. My eyes scanned the entire room and finally met with his. He walked straight over to me.

"Hey I'm kinda tired, think I'm gonna go to bed now?" I said, placing one hand on his chest.
"Yeah? Well i'll join you if you don't mind? Bit knackered myself! Although i feel kind of bad taking over your bed so why don't you stop in it and i'll sleep on your bedroom floor? If that's okay?" He smiled and waited for my approval. 
"Of-course! That'd make things a lot easier for me." I gave him my 'sexy stare' and bit my lip before realizing how daft i must of looked. I don't know whether i like being drunk..

I headed for the stairs and felt Fletcher close behind me. Did he like me? Why would he want to stop over in my room if he didn't? I mean, he is gorgeous. But it's obviously because he's had a drink. I grabbed the bottle of vodka on my way up and told Fletcher i was going to the bathroom first. 

I sat in the bathroom staring at the label on the vodka i could hardly read. How annoyed would Tyler be if anything happened between me and Fletcher? I'd love to see just how jealous he would get. I remember looking at the floor, telling myself i wasn't drunk. But lets face it, i was hammered. 

I walked back in to my bedroom and saw Fletcher lay on my bed in his underwear. This is definitely a sign! He so wants to do this! I thought. I was so convinced this was the right thing to do. Amazing what alcohol can make you think. 

Fletcher patted the bed and signaled me to come over and lay with him, instead i walked over and took his hand, leading him up towards the wall. I noticed a confused expression on his face but tried my hardest to ignore it. I stood in-front of him and pressed my body against his crotch before sliding down him. I smiled at him and he smiled back, he must of been shy because he seemed like he had no idea what to do.

I used Tylers technique and started kissing his neck and moved down his body until i got to his belly button, always keeping eye contact. He reached his hands out to mine and stood me up. 

"Sorry Crystal, I cant do this."
"Oh my god, you've got a girlfriend haven't you? I'm sorry, I never thought to ask!"
"It's alright, I don't have a girlfriend."
"Oh.. well, what then?" I asked feeling slightly unworthy.
"I just can't, it's awkward."

I was so confused as to why it was awkward, we hardly knew each other. The only awkward thing was me throwing myself against him and he's  totally just rejected me. Awesome.

"Right, okay." I walked across to my bed and lay on it. I don't know why i seemed a little mardy. I would of regretted doing anything in the morning anyway. At the time i just felt so frustrated. I really put myself out there, maybe he just doesn't like me, maybe i got it all wrong? I really wanted to annoy Tyler too, so much it made me look like a complete idiot.

He lay in bed next to me and turned the light out. I felt his hands find my stomach and rest on it. Was he being serious? Now he's all touchy feely? Probably because he feels bad or something, I don't know. Either way, I wasn't going to be a sympathy thing.

It was silent for a while. I lay in bed staring at the ceiling, knowing that he wasn't asleep either. I wondered what he was thinking, whether he was replaying everything in his mind too just like i was.

"I'm gay."

I sat up in bed and turned round to look at him through the darkness.

"Pardon?"
"I like boys." He let out a small laugh and hid his face away with his hands.
"Oh right, thats why!" A smile grew on my face. "I thought I was doing something wrong."
"Oh god no, trust me, if you were a lad, i'd totally have a boner right now."

I burst out laughing and so did he. Feeling kind of silly and definitely a lot more comfortable i lay  back down and put my hand on top of his. I lay on my side and he lay behind me, with his hands wrapped around my waist.
I liked being with Fletcher. I'd met him about 5 hours ago and it felt like i'd known him forever. I felt like i could tell him anything, It all felt so natural. I don't know whether he felt the same but i assumed so the way we were laying.

I couldn't even remember falling asleep. All i know is i was thinking about Fletcher before i did.

When i woke up, his arm was still wrapped around me. Why did he have to be gay?! It is actually right when they say that most of the best looking lads are gay. And the rest are too big headed to even be worth talking to. 

I turned round and faced Fletcher, watching him sleep for while. My head hurt right now, so i appreciated the quite time. I slowly moved out of the bed and tried not to wake him. No one would be downstairs at this time, so i wondered down in my bra and pyjama shorts.

I walked through the the endless cups on the floor, the empty bottles, crates and take away food. The smell of alcohol still lingered in the air and i could taste the smoke from all the cigarettes.

"Morning!" I jumped and turned round, surprised to see Tyler and my dad sat at the table behind me.
"Oh, I didn't think anyone would be down here, sorry." I awkwardly tried to cover my chest up with my arms and could feel my cheeks turning red.
Tyler fixed his eyes on my top half and tilted his head to the side. 
"Crystal?" My dad looked at me. "Can i have a word?"
"Yeah,of-course."

He stepped in the living room and I followed behind him. He shut the door after me and sat me down. 
"Who's that lad upstairs?"
"Oh, Fletcher? Hes just a friend, why?"
"Just a friend? Didn't look like just a friend last night."
"What do you mean dad? He's not like that, he's a decent guy!"
"Hes way too old for you! Hes twenty-two."
"And? I didn't do anything with him! What are you saying? I can't sleep in a bed with someone of the opposite sex without having sex with them? Thanks! Now i know what you think of me dad. I don't even know why I'm here. I'd rather be in foster care!" I tried storming off but he grabbed my wrist. 

"Don't you ever speak to me like that again! I'm your father, you'll treat me with respect!" he shouted staring deep in to my eyes with stern words.

"I'll treat you with respect when you've earned it. Where have you been for the past seventeen years? You've been here with your mates taking drugs, wasting your life away and turning in to him  in there!"

"Him?"

"Yeah, Tyler."

"I'm not talking about that Crystal, what i do is up to me and what Tyler does is up to him. Your seventeen and if i ever find you in bed with some guy you don't know again, you'll know about it. Now where is he?!"

He barged past me and towards the stairs, I could see the anger in his face as he stormed up stairs. He flung my bedroom door open and pulled Fletcher out of bed by his arm. 
"What do you think you were doing in bed with my daughter lad?"
"Dad, please stop it! It's not like that, it's not what you think!"
"Get off me Crystal!" He shoved me away and took Fletcher downstairs with his jeans.
"Sir, nothing happened. Its nothing like that at all!" I could hear Fletcher shouting as he got pushed out the front door, forgetting his blazer. It lay there on my bedroom floor in a cute heap, I was so tempted to pick it up and take it to him, but keeping it meant i had to see him again. 

I heard the front door slam and my dads car pull off. Why was he being like this? I'd never seen him so mad. I suddenly regretted everything i just said to him