Chapter Twenty-Eight: Don't flatter yourself.

AN- First of all congratulations to @thefairytaleending for getting chosen! It was a random generator by the way, nothing personal! :-)
So well done! And thankou for your lovely comments! Also guys, if you haven't already fanned this girl, PLEASE DO IT NOW! please please please!
As soon as she gets 200 fans i will update again AND dedicate ALL MY CHAPTERS to A RANDOM COMMENT ON THIS CHAPTER! yep, thats twenty-eight people that will be chosen! (i know, im so unfair) but it will be worth it cause she's actually got some really good stories! So you will eventually thank me for introducing her to you! ^_^ LOVE YOU GUYS.
*                          *                                 *                                      *                                        *

I practically skipped up the stairs, waiting for Tyler's arrival. I honestly couldn't understand what had gotten in to me these past few days. I just felt like a completely different person. And i loved it. 

I bounded in to the hotel room like an excited puppy, tidying the place up slightly and smartening out the bed. I turned and looked at myself in the mirror. Remembering who i was with Cameron and who I'm being with Tyler. Cameron never made me feel the way Tyler did, i mean sure, i loved him at the time. Well, it wasn't exactly love but, you know. Tyler was just so different. 

I thought about the first time i met him, how he was so forward and confident. How scared i was of him! It all seems so stupid now. I mean, i loved this guy right? I love him... I actually love him. 

A few minutes went by and Tyler didn't return. I opened the front door and took a look down the hallways to see if he was on his way but, nothing. I decided to go back in and wait on the sofa. I picked up my magazine and layed back, still kinda anxious for him to get back. What was he even doing? I mean, surely there wasn't anything that needed to be done? 

Ten minutes later, Tyler entered the room, looking a little less excited than me when i came in. He stood in the doorway, hands in his pockets, biting his lip and looking at the floor. 

'Hey.' he said bluntly. Acting as though we weren't just planning to have amazing sex. 

'Urmm, hey?' i spluttered out. 'What took you so long?' 

'Just had some stuff to do.' he said with a smile, sitting down on the sofa, as far away as possible from me. 

'What stuff?' I questioned, hoping he wasn't going to think i was being nosey. 

'Nothing, it doesn't matter anymore. Shall i make us some food?' 

Was he being for real?! Make us some food? I was kinda hoping to make love in the next room, not eat food. Although.. food did sound good. 

'Sure.' i snapped, turning away from him and pouting slightly. 

He stood up and walked over to the cooking area, picking up a frying pan and some oil. 

'How you fancying a bacon sandwich?' 

'Yeah. Great.' I replied, not actually meaning to sound as snappy this time, but failing on that. 

He sighed and put the pan down. Walking slowly over to me as he put his hands back in his pockets scrunched his eyes up for a second before speaking. 

'Crystal, you know we can't do this, right?' 

My heart sank. I knew what he meant, i just couldn't understand why. Why was he doing this? It was not long ago he promised he wouldn't break my heart and he's doing it right now! What the hell is wrong with this guy? I acted as though it didnt bother me, as though i didnt even know what he was blabbering on about. 

'Course we can, were not vegetarians Tyler!' I shot back, winking at the heartless bastard playfully. 

'No, i mean this whole 'us' thing. You mean a lot to me and i want to keep it that way, but we cant be anymore than just friends. You know that though, don't you?' 

'Well.' I replied, feeling the anger building up indside me. 'If you had of told me that, i wouldn't of bothered telling you my entire life story today, or even staying here with you. Or you know? Sleeping with you.' 

'Crystal, you know i care about you. And i wanted to get to know you, i just cant do this. We cant do this. Im a lot older than you.'

'Oh so that's what this is about? Age? Oh.' A smile spread across my face as i realised i could easily change his mind about the age difference.

'No, its not just the age. It just doesn't feel right doing this. Your not my type of girl. I don't do commitments.' 

'Oh right, so that's where you was then? Chatting up your next one-nighter? That why it took you a while to get up here?'

'Oh please. Dont flatter yourself, you were never even a one-nighter, i have a specific taste.' he smirked and looked at me, dead in the eyes.

My mouth dropped open. 'So your telling me that you think less of me than you do, them skanky girls you sleep with and leave the same night?!'

'Pretty much.' He winked at me and turned back around, grabbing the frying pan once again. 'So do you want red or brown sauce?' 

I groaned in frustration, picking up a tea towel and lunging it at him. 

'I honestly do not know why i even bother Tyler. You promised.'

'I promised?' he looked at me confused. 

'You promised you wouldn't break my heart.' i replied, holding the tears back. 

'Crystal, it was a one night thing, we barely know each other!' 

'And yet i feel like we've known each other forever. Sorry, i apologise for being so naive. Im gonna get my things and go.' I looked down at the floor and shuffled out the room, half in shock, the other half in self pity. 

How could i have been so stupid? How could i of thought this was real? It was Tyler for god sake, this is what he did. I just hate myself for believing him. 

My entire life had changed in the matter of an hour. Earlier i was sat on him, staring in to his eyes, hoping it would never end. And now, i looked at the broken mess in the mirror in front of me. The same thing kept repeating inside my mind. Stupid, stupid, stupid girl. 

Moments later Tyler emerged through the door looking helpless. I turned away from him and continued to fold my clothes in anger. 

'I didn't want this Crystal. I'd love it if we could still be friends.' I swallowed briefly and turned to him. 

'Why did you let it go this far if you knew you were just gonna leave me like this.' I asked using up all the courage i had and pulling back the urge to slap him round the face. 

'I wanted you. I wanted us. But it's not right babe, it's not okay. Trust me, if i was 10 years younger i'd  snap you up!' 

He'd snap me up? What did he think i was? A playing card in his destructive little game of love?

'Okay.' I replied simply. 'I understand. Shall we pack up and go home then?' Tyler smiled at me and stood up happily to pack his things, i smiled back, not happily though. Cunningly. 

Little did he know, i was gonna beat him at his own little game. Lets see how he likes having to fight to have the upper hand on things..

HEY GUYS. Sorry its short, just thought i'd upload quickly while i found a space between sleeping and doing my coursework! Hope you guys like and please please pleassssse vote if you did! Thankyou!  AND DONT FORGET TO COMMENT TO BE IN WITH A CHANCE TO GET DEDICATED ON ONE OF MY 28 CHAPTERS!! (you also have to have fanned @thefairytaleending .. thankyou so much!! xxx