Chapter Fourty One: Dam, that ass!

I snapped back in to the reality that was my life. Fletcher was staring blankly in to my face looking kind of awkward that his manhood was exposed and i wasn't doing anything about it anymore.

'Crystal? What's up? You don't have to do this you know?' 

'I'm so sorry Fletch, im really sorry..' i stood up, looking back at him as i picked up every garment of clothing i was previously wearing and putting it back on my body. 'This all just happened so fast, I don't wanna do this just to help me get over someone else.' 

Fletcher joined me in the standing up and grabbed his boxer shorts, sliding them back on over his toned legs, covering up that perfect ass. 

'I understand.' He didn't look at me while he said it. He stared at the ground with his hands pressed on his back and his elbows pointing outwards. 'Look, i'm.. i'm sorry i guess. I shouldn't of rushed things.'

'Sweetie it's not you.' I said putting one hand on his shoulder and trying to get him to look at me in the eyes. 'I know it sounds like the typical movie line but it honestly is me. I know i shouldn't of let it get this far but.. i don't think im ready for a relationship right now. You're such an amazing guy and you mean the world to me and i want to treat you with the respect you deserve and not just use you as a way to make myself feel better.' 

Fletcher looked up and me and smiled slightly, putting his hand on the back of my thigh. 'That's really nice of you, im proper gutted about it like but you're a good lass Crystal.' he winked at me and stood up, heading for the kitchen. 'D'you want a drink?' I watched his perfectly shaped and sculpted backside walk out the room and completely ignored his question from being mesmorised by it. 'Crystal?? Drink?' he turned round to look at me and caught me stood drooling over the sight of him. 

'Hey, you sure you don't wanna hop on this?' he winked and started swaying his hips, laughing at me. 

'Oh god, sorry!' i laughed. 'But dam, that ass!'  Fletcher gushed and smiled at me.

'Coulda been all yours missy.' He joked before slumping down on the sofa and eyeballing me from afar. 

'I can't believe im actually turning you down Fletcher Harrison.' I closed my eyes and shrugged. 'But you know what they say, save the best till last.' I wiggled my eyebrows at him and turned to grab my handbag.

'Woah, woah! You leaving?' he called out, noticing me infact grabbing the handbag. 

'Yeah, i gotta go sort some things out with my dad, i haven't been the best daughter lately.' I slanted my smile and hoped he would understand. 

'But, isn't he like the worst dad ever apparently?' 

'Not THE worst dad ever. Hes really trying so, im gonna do the same.' I smiled at Fletcher before walking over to him and planting a kiss on his cheek. 'I'll see you around Fletch.' He kissed me back and walked me to the door before giving me a huge hug and wishing me luck. Fletcher was a great guy, in fact i think he was too great for me. I really didn't deserve him. But i know there's a girl somewhere that does and he's gonna find her. I don't know why i ever thought it would work being in a relationship with Fletch anyways, he is like my gay best friend after all!

I did feel kinda bad for Fletcher though, i was telling the truth when i said he was an amazing guy. Just things moved too fast, too soon and too much at once. Maybe if i had met him and took my time with him, things would have been different, 

I walked to the bus stop and sat down next to an old guy that looked homeless. I don't mean to be rude and maybe he wasn't but you know? His clothes were all worn and moth-eaten and he had the gloves with holes in. His bead, his hair an his moustache all looked like they hadn't had a good wash for a while and he had an overcoming look of sadness in his eyes. I rooted around in my bag to see if i had any change from the note Fletcher gave me a few days ago. I had to remember to save enough for the bus too. After a while of counting without making it obvious to him, i realized i had only got enough for the bus. The old guy looked at me and smiled slightly.