Chapter Three;Love Bites

I felt the breeze softly hit my bare legs as I opened the front door and closed it slowly behind me. I saw Brendon's car parked directly in front of the house, my mouth suddenly felt dry and my stomach was churning so much i was sure i was about to hurl sometime soon. I made my way over to the car and my hand quickly sprung to my neck as I made sure 'the mark' was still covered up by the scarf i'd genuisly wrapped around my neck. I didn't even know why i was trying to hide it from Brendon? Maybe i should just tell him and get him to kick this Tyler guys ass. 

I looked at Brendon as I opened the car door and cautiously got in. I tried to figure him out, his dark brown hair looked as though he'd ran his hands through it a few times and his muscles were strongly tensed. His stare was fixed forward, ignoring my existance. The silent atmosphere was killing me. I pushed myself out there.

"Brendon-" I started but instantly cut my self off when I realised he wasn't even really interested in me. He just kept his eyes focused on the road in front of him as he started to drive.

I really didn't expect this kind of attitude from him. He normally gets extremely angry and possessive over me if I even speak to any other guy, but this 'silent treatment' was kind of bugging me even more.

"Where are we going?" I muttered. He shuffled in the drivers seat while I waited patiently for a reply.

"Seat-belt." he said firmly. Wow, his first word to me. I leant back anyways and grabbed my seat-belt pulling it over me before clipping it in. I wanted to tell him how rude he was being right now but i just didn't have the strength to fight with him, not after the restless sleep I had last night because of a certain someone.

Brendon was the type of boyfriend that was sweet, caring and loving. But as soon has you got on his bad side, he flips and goes cold. It's as-if a completey different person takes over my boyfriend, a cold heartless one.

Me and him had been together for over six months now and like most peoples relationship we knew each other. He knew everything about me, all my secrets and the things i love, the things i hate. But when it came to him, I couldn't help but feel like he was keeping everything from me. As though he was blocking me out from his seperate life. What happened away from me stayed away from me kind of thing. Sounds like im being paranoid. I probably am.

"Who is he?" I looked towards Brendon breaking away from my thoughts, he still had his eyes on the road but I could see his hands tighten around the wheel.

I sighed nervously. "He's just my dads mate, he was only messing about."

He looked towards me, his cold eyes turning from the road and looking into mine. "No one messes about with my girlfriend."

"I know." I quickly mumbled and turned away. I felt really uncomfortable looking into his eyes when they were full of coldness, it didn't feel like it was him sitting next to me.

I could still feel his hard gaze boring into me. "Brendon!" I looked at him, "The road?"

He shifted his gaze towards the roads but his jaw was still clenched as if to say he wanted to get something out.

"Just say it." I sighed, I just wanted to go home and go to bed. "Just get out what you want to say to me instead of this long run around. Im tired Brendon, i wanna go to sleep."

"Why did you tell him?" He said, every last word dripping with venom.

"What do you mean?" I was genuinely confused. I'd not told Tyler anything. 

'Why did you tell that prick that you're still a virgin?' Oh god, I didn't expect him to say something like that. "It makes me look stupid Crystal. You know how stupid i look being with a girl that won't even let me touch her?"