I Didn't Mean It

***Beth***
"Well , its been a month now since me and Andy started dating ". Cathy said .
"A month ?". Me and Ally said saying at the same time in shock  .
"Yeah ". She said feeling guilty. 
"I am really sorry guys . I didn't know how to tell you ".

"Well you could by just blurting it  out the way you did today when you wanted to talk about how you dont know if you should be with him ". Ally
"She said that ?". I said asking in shock .

"Can you guys stop.  I feel bad for not telling you guys that I had a boyfriend ".
Me and Ally didn't say anything for awhile untill we laughed and said " Alright " .
We hugged and then Cathy started to tell us about her boyfriend .
We told her that he sounds like a really great guy and that she should stay with him.

She said that her boyfriend has a surprise to give her on Friday .
Its Monday now and we have school tomorrow. 
When we were  done talking , it was only around 8pm. 
We all  went downstairs and they went into the living room and saw Alex laying in the couch watching tv. 
I was just watching them from the doorway and Alex couldn't see me .

They crept up behind him and scared him. 
He nearly fell  off the couch , but instead he was still on the couch but went to the other end .
"What ?" . He said not looking so happy that they  scared him.

"We just wanted to say that you have Beth all to yourself ".
"I do not care . Take her with you ".
"I am right here you know ". I said coming out of the doorway and I was  really hurt. 
"Bye ". They both left and closed  the door behind them. 
Alex got up and I went out of the living room , mad .

He was almost catching up to me and I ran upstairs .
He ran up the stairs quickly and slid his way into the room .
"Alex , get out " . I said really mad at him. 
"Beth " .
"Alex , get out ".
"Beth, I didn't know you were there ".

"And you were going to say it BEHIND MY BACK ! ". I said shouting at him .
"Beth ". He said coming close to me .
"Alex , get away from me " . I said as I  got back .
My back hit the wall and he came close to me. 

"ALEX ". I said shouting his name in his face .
"Beth , listen.  I am sorry for saying that . I-I thought that I was talking to Ally and Cathy only " .
He said and I interrupted him in the middle of it , but he didn't allow me to .

"Why does it matter Alex . YOU WOULD HAVE SAID IT ANYWAYS ! ". I said shouting in his face again .
"They pissed me off Beth . I didn't mean it ". He said.
"I don't care Alex . Since you don't want me then I should go ". I said as I wanted to walk away but Alex blocked me and said "Bethy -

"DO NOT CALL ME THAT ! ". I said shouting in his face again but this time , stabbing my finger into his chest. 
He cupped my face and he just looked at me. 
"Calm down . I didn't mean it ".
I moved my head to the side  so that Alex wasn't cupping my head .

"Beth , they just pissed me off . I didn't know that you were there ".
"You were going to say it anyways ".
"But I didn't mean it ".
"Alex leave me alone ". I said and pushed him off of me and I wanted to walk to the door but he grabbed my hand .

"Alex , let go of me ".
"I didn't mean it Beth " .
I didn't say anything  . All I did was take my hand out of Alex 's grip .
I walked downstairs and saw my parents .
Alex came downstairs and saw my parents as well .

"Hi sweetie , we just got here ". My mom said. 
"We just wanted to tell you guys that you two have school tomorrow and for the rest of the school days either me , your mom or Alex 's  mom will come and see if you guys are not in bed at the correct time which is now ". My dad said. 

I didn't want to argue with my dad and neither did Alex so we both said "Okay ".
"Well head up to bed then ". My mother said. 
"Goodnight ". I said heading up to bed quickly and then Alex said " Goodnight ". And ran up the stairs and slipped into the door again .

I just went straight to bed .

--------------
What do you think of this chapter ?

Will this make their friendship end ?

Comment and Vote .
Share with your friends .

-satrngcgirl