Fight

***Beth***

"Alex , how can I not be mad at you ". I  said .
"Beth , I am sorry.  I didn't mean to say that ".
"Alex , leave me alone ". I said as I wanted to walk away. 
He grabbed my arm and spun me around and  took his hand and cupped my face .

He pulled me closer so that our faces were almost touching like if we were going to kiss.
I panicked because I didn't like to be in these kind of positions with Alex .
He read something on my face and then pulled us apart .

"I shouldn't be sorry for what I said . You face told me all ". He said .
"No it didn't ". I said lying to him .
"Yes it did.  I know how you look when I do certain things ".
"No you don't.  Your just confusing me with your girlfriend ".

"No I am not . You know I am not Beth.  Stop lying ".
I didn't say anything and walked away .
He didn't say anything like he would normally do . He didn't run after me and apologize like he would normally do .
I just kept walking and didn't look back. 

Once I got back ,I slammed the door in frustration not knowing my parents and Alex's mom was there. 
Then someone else slammed the door. 
Our parents and mother came out of the kitchen and asked "Why is everyone slamming the door ?".

Alex didn't answer my mother and went to his room but bumping my shoulder in the process .
Since my room was getting fixed up , I decided to go to the back yard .
I slammed the back yard door in the process.
While I was walking to one of chairs , I heard my parents and Alex 's mom mumbling .

I didn't listen to them . I started to let my mind wonder around .
Someone was tapping me and then I said "Huh "? Confused. 
"Sweetie , we are leaving , we just wanted to make sure you were okay ".
"Yeah , I am ". I said standing .
I went with them to see them off and then I went inside and then saw Alex , Cathy and Ally. 

Cathy said "Beth , we made dinner ".
"Not hungry ". I said and went to take a shower. 
Once I got out the shower and put on comfortable clothes , I was about to go to bed when Alex was watching me from the bathroom door in bed .
Alex said "Beth , I am sorry ".

I was going to apologize to him tomorrow but he did first .
"I was going to apologize tomorrow because you forget about  our fights the day after ". I said as I came near the bed.
I sat down on it and said "I am sorry I lied to you about how I felt ".

"I told you -
"Alex , stop making me feel more guilty ".
"Nope , I won't stop ". He said feeling cocky. 
I wanted to get up but he pulled back down  to sit  but much more closer to him.
"Sorry ".
"Its okay ".

"Why did you lie to me ?".
"Alex stop it ".
"No ".
"Alex ".
"Tell me ".
I wanted to get up but Alex held onto my waist .
"Tell me ".
"Fine , I was just mad okay ".

"You didn't have to be that mad about it ".
"I am sorry ".
"Its okay ".
And then we made up .
We got into bed and then Alex said "Lets promise not to fight again ".
"Agreed ". I said
And then we went to sleep. 

**The Next Morning **

I woke up and did my morning stuff and went to the kitchen and saw Cathy , Ally and Alex .
Alex said "Morning ".
"Morning guys ". I said. 
"Wait , you guys made up ? ". Cathy asked
"Yeah ". I said.

"Finally , we can do this ". Cathy said and Cathy and Ally  went by Alex and smacked his head .
"Ouch , that hurt ". Alex said
"Lets go before we are late ". I said as I grabbed Alex 's keys and walked out the door .

They walked out and we got in the car and drove to school.
While we were driving to school , I couldn't help but think how amazing it felt to not be mad at Alex .
But I was a little upset that Alex was texting his girlfriend when he got the chance to while he was driving .

-----------

What did you guys think of this chapter ?

Is it right for Beth to feel upset ?

Comment and Vote .
Share with your friends. 

-starngcgirl