Author's Note

Hi loves . Check out two of my new stories  The Nerd And The Billionaire and Falling For My Bestfriend .

The Nerd And The Billionaire 

It's book 3 of The Billionaire's Girl

Conner Anderson , son of Liam Anderson is a billionaire like his father working at Anderson Co .
But unfortunately he didn't get his father's personality .  He got his grandfather's personality which is quite unfortunate because everyone hates him but they still work there because of they hope that one day he will come around .

Emma Jones is a sweet , innocent and kind hearted  person . She is Conner's childhood friend and she use to be a nerd.  What will happen when these two meet again for business and have to work together for business .

Will Emma change Conner's life for the better when you add love , drama , memories and ex's to the mix ?

Follow along to find out. 

Falling For My Bestfriend

Tyler Evans is bestfriends with Amanda Green

Tyler Evans is bestfriends with Amanda Green . T typical sweet and gentleman like boy that everyone likes but sometimes he can be a badboy when he wants to be .

Amanda Green is a sweet innocent girl that is bestfriends with Tyler Evans . What will happen to these two when they decide to go to a party together and get drunk and almost having sex.

Confusion , drama , friendships , relationships and  crush's  are added to the mix when one of them realizes that they have fallen for the other .

Don't forget to check out the last chapter of my book " Mixed Feelings"

Come along their journey to see how this ends.  

Dont forget to follow my socials .

-starngcgirl