Always In Love With You

***Beth***

He looked at me and said "I'm sorry ".
"You just had to get into a fight with him.  Didn't you ". I said yelling at him
"It was stupid ". He said .
"Both of  you think its stupid ". I said yelling still mad at him.
"Both of us ?". He asked .
"Yes ". I said yelling.
"What did Jake tell you ?". He asked sounding concerned .

"Why would you fight over me when you have a girlfriend ?". I asked him in a really angry way . 
"It wasn't about you ". He said and I knew he was lying .
"Stop lying I know what the fight was about ". I said .

He didn't say anything and then I yelled at him "Why won't you let be happy ".
He still didn't say anything .
"You have  a girlfriend ". I yelled at him .
"She broke up with me ". He said .
"I am sorry.  But I like Jake and you need  to stop ruining my love life just because you got your heart broken today ". I yelled .

"Its not about that.  Its because he is bad for you ". He said yelling me .
"Why are you yelling at me . I'm the one mad here ". I yelled back at him.
"Whatever ". He said. 
"No he is not ". I said yelling at him .
"Yes he is . He does bad things ". He yelled back at me. 
"Alex , stop it ". I yelled at him.

"Beth , he isn't good for you ". He yelled at me.
"Then who is good for me ?". I asked yelling at him .
"Me ". He said and stood up and kissed me hungrily. 
I kissed him back by accident and then he wanted to deepen the kiss but I pulled away .

I just started at him and then he said "I was always in love with you ". He said in a whisper .
I wanted to cry because I was the one who ruined our friendship and relationship .
I didn't say anything . All I did was I grabbed my keys and walked out the house furiously .

I slammed the door and got in my car and drove to Mrs.  Carson house .
When I arrived , I started to regret coming here but I still went up to her door .
When I was about to knock , the door  opened. 
Mrs . Carson saw me and said "Beth , what brings you by here ?".

"I forgot to tell Jake something ". I lied.
"Ohh okay.  He is upstairs in his room . I am going out so bye ".
"Bye Mrs . Carson ". I said as she went to her car and drove off .
I went inside and closed the door . I went upstairs and  I knocked .

"Come in ". I heard and I entered .
I saw that Jake wasn't in the room .
I went by his windows and then someone closed the door behind me and I turned and saw Jake . He was only in some sweat pants and he didn't have a shirt on  and also his abs were covered with water .

He had shower I guessed .
"If you take a picture it will last longer". He said. 
I blushed at what he said. 
"What are you doing here ". He said as he want to his desk and pulled the chair facing his bed .
"Now that I think about , I don't know ".

I sat on the chair and he sat on the edge of the bed. 
"What do you mean ?".
I didn't answer him and he came up to me and lifted my chin and said "If you want , all you have to do is say so ".
He went back to the edge of the bed and I said  "Please put on a shirt ".

"Nope ". He said popping the 'p' and smiling.
"Jake , please that is really distracting ".
"Not my problem ". He said .
"Jake ". I said pleading with him
"Alright ". He said and went to his drawer and took a shirt out and put it on and came back to the edge of the bed .

He saw my face and said "I left you happy but you went back to being sad .  Why ?".
"I told Alex what you told me ". I said. 
"Beth , why did you do that ?". He asked .
"I was mad ". I said .

"You were happy then mad . That doesn't happen within seconds ". He said .
"He was jealous and I was mad ". I said .
"Beth ! When we left , we agreed not to do something stupid like that again . We should just leave you alone and ...
He said  as his voice got softer and softer utill he reached the end .

"Jake , he just did that because he got his heart broken ".
"Back to my previous question . Has anyone told you that your stubborn ".
I got up from the chair and walked over to where he was and said "No one has told me that ".

"Well you are ". He said standing up too. 

--------------
What did you guys think of this chapter ?

What will happen after ?
What was your reaction when Beth and Alex kissed ?

Comment and Vote .
Share with your friends. 

-starngcgirl