[Chapter Thirty Three]

Chapter Thirty Three

you ran with what you've already written, then it would take less time," he says.

"No." I shake my head.

"Obviously, these lyrics need a lot more work done to them, but I think what I've put together is a good starting ground."

I shot him a small glare and then I grab the book and pull it in front of me. "So what am I looking at?" I ask as I open to the very first page. All over the white lined sheet is mass scribbles of black pen.

"Did you do this all while I was doing my hair?" I ask as I take in all the scribbles.

"Yes."

"How did I not notice this?"

"That's beside the point, I think you have a great out line of things you want in your book and you really should use them."

"Just give me a sec, I'm still trying to decipher your hand writing."

"Here, let me read it to you." Alex snatches the book out of my hand and takes a seat on the opposite side of the desk to me.

"I combined the things you wrote yesterday and in the book with a few of my own lyrics," he babbles on.

"Just read it okay." Alex's face goes a little red but he soon shakes that off.

"I've been running from today,

Searching for tomorrow,

But, I've been lost in yesterday."

"That's a nice opening." I nod my head for him to continue.

"I'm searching for the right way,

To say to you right now.

I don't know what to say,

But you take my breath away."

"Those were my lyrics from yesterday right?" I ask.

"Yes, but I added the third line in."

"Continue." I clap my hands together. Alex runs his hands through his hair once more before continuing the song.

"Is there a place that I can begin?

A phrase you can suggest me?

Because I'm losing all my words to you."

"Is that all you have?" Alex dumps the book on the desk and shakes his head.

"Not a, that's really nice, thank you for that Alex!" he gushes.

"I just asked so that I could hear all of it before I made any comments about it," I defend myself.

"Fine, then that's all I have right now."

"Then it sounds really good and I have the perfect verse for it."

"And that would be?" he asks.

"Come on let's get to work with this song, its due in a couple of days."