BONUS CHAPTER

BONUS CHAPTER for a news article that was previously mentioned in the novel by Ava :D Found it in my draft chapters and thought you might want to read it.

Article

Secret Relationship?    

Can it really be? Has The Masked Singer scored herself a prince charming?

not long ago, a young singer by the YouTube username of TheMaskedSinger_08 caught her fame literally over night when she uploaded a video of her singing an original song. The video was viewed millions of times and appeared in talk shows all over the country.

Three months later, The Masked Singer was signed to the New York Record Label and then sent to write her first album before touring the country weeks later with the famous band, The Boy Band Project who caught their worldwide fame just last year with their song, Overnight Dreams.

Alex Bray, the lead singer and The Masked Singer, formally known by her fans as Sienna have been spotted more than once holding hands and appearing at social gatherings together.

People are beginning to speculate if their relationship extends beyond the concert stage. Is Mr Bray off the market for good?

The duo where first spotted leaving the beach together. The two were surrounded by their bodyguards as they interlocked hands. Not long after, in NY, the two were caught jumping over a fence at a private property. The two proceeded to run from the paparazzi.

As their tour has continued, their public outings often consist of Bray holding Sienna's hand as they walk from places. Even their onstage performance has a flirty flair that has their audience captivated and talking about them.

Is Sienna and Alex a couple that their fans can finally start shipping? 

What are your shipper names? 

#Silex #Sienex #Alenna #Rithan #Niley #Rian