Exoskeleton vs Grandma

✖️✖️✖️✖️

I was looking at all of Donald's inventions, except I was standing close by him unlike Leo who was making 'oohs' and 'aahs' each time he passed an invention. "Ooh, what's this?" Leo said as Donald and I exchanged looks and rush over to the boy's side.

Davenport took the invention away from Leo and replied, "That's part of my put that down collection."

"Sweet pen." Leo said once he picked up a pen-like object.

"That's not a pen. That's a highly-pressurized air canister that can inflate a blimp in 8.6 seconds." Donald replied.

"This little thing?" Leo asked as his stepdad nodded, "Impossible."

"That's awesome, but how can something so little inflate something as big as a blimp?" I add right after Leo's sentence.

"Mmhm. And I did it by-" Donald started just as Leo turned it on . We were being blown away as we held onto the table. Chase had made his way over to us also to help turn it off. Donald grabbed the canister and turned it off.

"You might wanna put a little warning sign on that thing. So what're you having? Garage sale for geeks?" Leo commented, looking around.

Davenport faked laugh and replied, "No." He looked at the three of us and then dramatically explains, "We are preparing for... The Call." His eyes wandered off and looked dramatically serious.

"Once a year, Mr. Davenport and I present his newest devices to all of his international buyers. In other words..." Chase began as he and Davenport joined in on the last part, "Ka-Ching!" They both started to do a weird handshake together as Leo attempted to join in. They both looked at him weirdly.

I look at all three of them weirdly and looked away for a second and back at them

I look at all three of them weirdly and looked away for a second and back at them. "What are you doing?" Chase asked Leo.

"I wanna be in on... The Call!" Leo said while doing the weird same solemn thing.

"Yeah, no, don't do that." I tell my best friend who just glared at me and turned back to his stepdad with a hopeful gleam in his eyes.

"Sorry, Leo. There's no more room. I'm already the product specialist, the set designer, chief demonstrator, and insanely happy spokesmodel." Chase replied, pretending to point at something while giving a weird smile.

"Although, there may be a role for Leo. As long as someone follows him around everywhere he goes with a fire extinguisher." Donald added.

"That could be me!" I comment as Leo nodded at my statement.

"But, Mr. Davenport, I'm way better at selling this stuff than Leo." Chase stated.