Bionic Dog

✖️✖️✖️✖️

Adam and I exited the hydraloop just as Leo, Bree, and Chase walked over to us. "Guys, guess what we found!" Adam commented happily as a dog jumped out of the hydraloop and over to the three teens in front of us.

"Where did you get a dog?" Leo asked curiously while him and Bree began petting the adorable dog. The dog moved back over to me and waited for me to pet him too, and I did.

"And please tell me you didn't get him from a guy with sunglasses and a cane." Bree added.

"Nope. He started sniffing Adam and me when we got on the hydraloop, then he went crazy and wouldn't leave us alone." I explain with a shrug. "Can we keep him?" I was still knelt down beside the dog, petting him as he licked my cheek.

Douglas walked into the room and noticed the dog, stopping in his tracks. "Otis?" He whistled as the dog whimpered happily and ran over to the man, licking his face as Douglas petted him. "Oh, that's my dog." He looked over at us and explained, "He was a stray and I took him in and nursed him back to health back when Krane and I bought our first evil lair together. Actually, it was more of an evil townhouse."

"How were we ever afraid of you?" Bree asked in amusement.

Otis looked back over at me, wagged his tail excitedly, and jumped on me. "Okay, okay-" I start with a small laugh. Otis went back over to his original master as Douglas continued to pet him as Douglas continued, "This guy got me through some pretty rough times."

"Well, it's nice to hear you had someone to comfort you while you were plotting to kill us." Leo commented while narrowing his eyes towards me, "Though, you never really tried to kill Des."

"Because I'm his favorite." "Because she's my favorite." Douglas and I answer simultaneously as I grinned while Douglas continued to pet his dog, "I think Krane terrified him, so he ran away. He must've been searching for me forever. I bet he smelled my scent on Adam and D and followed them back here."

"Are you sure it's the same dog?" Bree asked.

"Absolutely. Watch this." Douglas confidently answered, "Otis, sit." The dog sat on his hind legs. "Look left." The dog looked left. "Look right." He looked right. "Speak." Otis barked at him and stuck his tongue back out happily.

"Whoah. I can't even do all that." Adam commented impressed.

"Hey, Adam, sit." I say in amusement as Adam grinned at me and sat down on the floor like Otis had done. "Look left." He looked left. "Look right." He looked right then. "And speak." Adam barked and stuck his tongue out happily. "Good boy." I petted his head and then petted Otis. Adam stood back up and low high-fived me as everyone laughed.

"I'll tell you another little secret. Otis has super strength." Douglas commented. Chase looked over at him and spoke up, "Wait. You gave bionics to an animal?"

"He was injured and I did it to save his life." Douglas pointed out.

"I'm glad you saved him, but I can't believe you wasted bionics on a dog." Chase replied.

Douglas smirked, whispered in my ear to tell his dog what to do, as I speak up towards the bionic dog, "Do your thing, Otis." Otis ran and jumped in the air, kicking Chase into the next room. The boy crashed and landed on the floor with a thud. We laughed as Douglas and I high-five.