Space Colony: Pt.1

✖️✖️✖️✖️

"Hey, where's Des?" Chase asked curiously just as Donald and Tasha had walked in from the hydraloop. "Have you seen Des, Mr. Davenport?"

"I thought she was with you guys." Donald answered while also briefly glancing around the main room that they was in at the moment.

"Relax, she's probably just avoiding us because she knows that we know it's her birthday today." Leo pointed out.

"Or maybe she's with David and just spending father-daughter time with him." Bree also pointed out with a light shrug.

"Or I was spending my birthday with my dad since it's the first one we get to celebrate together in a really long time." I comment while exiting the hydraloop.

"There's the birthday girl!" Tasha exclaimed while hugging me, "Happy birthday, Sweetie."

I smiled and hug her back, letting out, "Thanks."

Bree moved over to stand beside me and ran her fingers through my hair. "I love your new hairstyle, by the way- Totally adorable."

"Thanks, I do too." I grinned. My brown hair had blonde highlights in it now.

"Ahem! Everybody, I have a very important announcement. I, Donald Davenport, am the first person to create a livable environment on another planet." Donald announced, pressing a button on the cyberdesk as a picture of the colony appeared on the screen. "Behold... my very own space colony."

"Whoa!"

"Wow!"

"That's amazing!"

"You've colonized a planet? Why didn't you tell me?" Chase asked upset.

"Because it was top secret-" Donald started as I cut him off, "But I knew and helped also-" Donald nodded and finished, "You don't destroy things like they do- Every time I tell you guys anything, you blow it up, burn it down, crack it in half, or sink it." He directed the last part towards the trio and Leo.

"Hey, that is not- Yeah, it is true." Adam commented in agreement

"Mmhmm."

"Looks cool. Is that Mars?" Bree asked.

Donald scoffed, "Please. Mars? Mars is for amateurs. I-" I elbow him a bit in the ribs as he corrected himself, "We colonized a planet in an entirely different galaxy."

"By the way, did he mention that we discovered an entirely different galaxy?" I remark, now standing between Chase and Donald.

"How dare you?" Chase muttered as I smirked at him and patted his shoulder lightly.

"The planet is called Lithios, and this high-tech dome mimics the Earth's environment, providing oxygen and gravity to the fifty colonists that I handpicked for the project," Donald spoke back up while adding proudly, "I'm also the honorary mayor of the colony, which I have named Davenportia." 

"Shocking." Bree commented.

"Those colonists have been living there for almost a month-" I start as Donald added, "And they are lovin' every Daven minute of it. And pretty soon, you will all get to meet them. That's right, we are going on a family vacation-"