Chapter 1

Danny had skulker in a corner and punched him threw a wall. Sam and tucker weren't far behind with the Fenton thermos and skulker moved the rubble and smirks and flys in the air. Danny just smiles and thinks he gonna run away till skulker pulled out a weapon and shot at Danny and this made him fall straight to the ground.

"Didn't see that coming ghost child you like my new toy?" Skulker said as he reloaded the weapon again. Danny couldn't move till he saw Sam running towards him and tucker about to get the Thermos and get skulker. Danny's eyes widen as the weapon charged up and hit Sam, Tucker and him he felt weird and was on one knee and looked at his friends. They were burnt into a crisp and bones showing Danny's eyes widen and then rage consumes him and yells at skulker "why did you do that I'm gonna kill you."

The Fenton RV drives up and Maddie and Jack get out and see there son and his friends just there burnt. Jack dropped the gun and saw Danny fly to skulker and beat him over and over again. Maddie looks at Jack and said "we need to capture that ghost or it could kill Danny." Maddie said and she pulled out the Fenton thermos and aimed she couldn't get a shot she would accidentally get her son.

Skulker had broken free from Danny's rage and grabbed him by the throat and looked at Jack and Maddie and smirks. "Your the Halfa parents right!!!!!" Skulker said as his cannon aimed at them and fired Danny's eyes get angry and faded threw the wall and flew to his parents as fast as he could but it was to late. They were dead and he saw there bodies burnt to a crisp and Danny just fell and had tears in his eyes and turned human.

Skulker just flys to Danny and grabbed him and threw him into a car and fired his canon at him. A explosion happened on impact and Danny was there and his eyes were watering and then changed to a color red. "Ghost boy ." Danny looked at skulker and stumbled up from the blown up car and took a deep breath and let out his ghostly wail. Skulker flew back into a building and Danny mind was going threw all the memories with his family and friends. This got him more mad and then his wail stopped and skulker was in the ground and took this operation to flee.

Danny just thought I need to get out of hear and he cried and flew away.