Chapter 16

Danny took to the skies not caring for killing that freak. Then his body starts to hurt and he grabbed his chest and took his breath slowly.

Mount justice

Robin looked around and sighed satisfied with his effort for looking around food. Then he sees phantom fade threw the ceiling and turn into his human form. Superboy walks in and notices Danny's shoes are full of ash and what looks like blood. "Danny where were you ?" The boy looked at his team member and kept walking Robin got up and followed superboy not to far behind him.

"Phantom where were you answer now." Danny stops and looked at the top and clenched his fists "why do you ask I'm fine went to go take care of problems." Robin and Superboy flinch at his voice and then backed up ready for a fight. "Dan how did you escape tell us where Danny is now." Danny's eyebrow go up and realize about his voice and sighed "Robin calm down its me it's the new voice that's all." The boy wonder and kryptonion  face palm in realization then sirens go off and everyone goes to the missing room. Danny rolling his eyes thinking what now and walked over and saw news reports in metropolises that a group of villains took over a bank and half the city and the justice league is down.

Miss Martian looked at her team in sorrow "what are we going to do should we go and help take back metropolis?" The whole team was silent and Danny turned into his ghost form and floated to the air. "Phantom what are you doing?" The halfa looked at KF and smiled "gonna go and take care of the problem." Before anyone could wonder what that meant he was gone. Miss Martian walked to Robin in concern "what's going on with Danny and why does he sound like dan ??" Robin explained the voice part but didn't know what was going on himself.

In metropolis

The whole league was down and lex luthor, doomsday, Posion Ivy and no other than slade. "Guys get ready there side kicks and the ghost boy could be here any second." Lex looked at slade and laughed "what's wrong scared of the side kicks we took down there mentors and took half the city what's the problem slade ?" Doomsday walked the streets and threw a car and caused some people to run.

Ivy sat on one of her vines and smiles "if the brats come I'll seal them with a kiss." Slade just looks at his fellow villains and sighed "listen to me that ghost is a problem he killed my latest partner trying to take him down if I wouldn't think about-" Boom doomsday was blasted and then green smoke cane from the beasts chest. The villains look and see red eyes in the shadows and demonic laughing.

Slade eyes widen and then got his gun ready and pointed and lex aimed his missiles. "What's that do I smell fear from you Slade." Danny showed himself and smiled showing his fangs ivy looked and sighed sending a vine attack. Danny turned intangible and charged a blast and hit her and flew to lex taking a missile getting thrown into a wall. Ectoplasm on the wall and Danny hissed at the pain and got up and turned invisible and intangible flying at lex taking him out of his armor . Overshadowing lex laughing Slade and ivy look at lex weird. "Lex isn't home at the moment." Then boom Lex snapped his neck infront of them and Danny came out and punched Slade and then grabbed ivy by the neck. Slade saw the teen hold the red head by the neck, phantom looked at Slade and smiled tossing her aside and levitated towards the assassin.

"Slade you stupid pathetic piece of shit your time is up." His hands glowed a bright green and fired and then boom the hit was loud boom a tree was in the way and phantom looked in shock then felt someone grab him and then Ivy's lips where on Danny's she wrapped her arms around his neck. Danny tried to resist but couldn't he felt love and lust for ivy and continued to kiss her. Slade looked at this and pulled a gun out and was about to shoot Danny till a vine punched him and looked ivy smiled "your not gonna hurt my love now." Slade roles his eyes "so your in love with the ghost now or what ?" She smiles and wraps her arms around Danny and kisses his neck.

"Maybe what's the matter maybe he could be my husband or something." She looked at Danny smiling seductively "baby take me home." Danny tried to fight this but grabbed her bridal style and flew away.