Chapter 15

Danny entered mount justice with batman with a smile on his face. The teens looked at the ghost boy and jump cause of his new appearance. "Dan is gone he's getting sent back to clockwork. Now we need to focus on the creep at hand slade and that clown freak." Batman looked at Danny pulling out pics from Gotham police department, "if your talking about joker he's dead and the scene seems like ghostly blasts. There where security footage I'll pull them up now."

In the middle of the room there was footage and showed dan hurt and killed cops and the joker and Harley. Then whole team was shocked and silent and looked at the halfa hoping to see anything. Danny just saw his evil self kill people and he sighed and turned human and sat on the couch thinking about his new look and if he is gonna look like him. Robin walked up to the ghost teen then looking at his team, KF and superboy sat on the couch to comfort Danny.

Robin was gonna do the same till batman looked at him. The two went to a private room and batman sighed. "We need to be keep an eye on Danny his appearance is looking like the older ghost. We don't need another event that happened in Gotham today." Robin looked at his mentor understanding but he knows Danny won't turn into that monster.

The two look and see Danny laughing and cracking jokes with the other teens batman walks away and Robin goes back to his team. Danny saw his friend with a worried face "what's wrong Robin?" The boy wonder looked at his team then at Danny "Danny...um I don't know how to say this." The halfa eyes look at his face "it's okay Robin what ever it is just say it okay brother."

"Danny the league is worried that you will turn into dan. You have fangs and your eyes red your kinda looking like him we know you won't. But what changes next Danny your voice or your hair even your skin." Danny got up and looked at Robin and the other teens "the skin thing is not happening cause it only happened cause of me overshadowing vlads separated ghost half. Clockwork told me I have to be good and look I'm still a hero guys not a villain."  The teenagers where shocked and quiet with what Danny said, he is still the same Danny but with his new looks coming in all they could see is dan.

Danny had enough and went ghost and turned intangible and fell away.

Outside mount justice

Danny was in the sky's taking in the air and sights thinking to himself  am I really turning into him? He was interrupted by screaming, seeing that a gas station was being robbed. Danny flew to the station and landed and saw the gun man aiming at the cashier and some people on the floor scared. The phantom turned invisible and intangible went threw the door and grabbed the gun man and threw him into a line. The guy looked and saw nothing and yelled "what the fuck. Who ever is here I will kill these people I'm not fucking around show yourself."

The halfa showed himself and the man trembling pointing the gun at him "what the fuck are you?" Danny didn't understand why the fear till he saw his reflection and his hair was longer and his sharp teeth and blood red eyes. Danny looked at the man and smiled at him shooting a ghost ray at his gun freezing it. Then the most scary part that happened was his voice "I'm going to give you a chance to turn yourself in." He froze at his voice no, no this can't be happening and he swore he heard dan in his head it's happening boy your turning into me and there no stopping it.

Danny flew at the guy and went intangible and flew the guy to a nearby police station placing him there. Danny decided not to talk cause he now sounds like the demon he never ever wanted to be. The halfa was quiet hovering over a building till his ghost sense kicked in and he clenched his fists. "Hello welp thought you could kill me that easy?"  It was skulker in a new set of armor. Danny turned around to see the hunter alive so box ghost was right halfa thought. "What's the hell happened to you ghost child gone bad?"

Danny smiled at this and thought maybe I can creep him out and then this time once and for all kill him for good. "Actually Danny's not here at the moment." The hunters eyes widen at the dark harsh voice that came from the child "that's not scary at all what happened to you. Is it the whole killing your friends and family that made you this?" He had enough and lunges at skulker hissing and grabbed the hunter and threw him and blasted him. The hunter got up and shoot missiles  at the ghost and missed. The halfa shoot his armor causing him to fall and he walked to the helmet and pulled out the green ghost. Danny laughed and let his blood red eyes pierce the hunters to scare him and it was working. "Now im going to end you permanently."

The halfa bite skulker and ripped his head off and spit the head out and had ectoplasm on his teeth. Danny saw skulker body vanish and gone. "Now stay dead." The ghost boy felt himself go bad but tried to control it till he heard clapping from the distance. "Now Danny that's how you kill an enemy and love the new look. Going for the dan look?" Danny turned and saw slade and freakshow he hissed and laughed.

"What you want creep. You know what for letting dan lose I'm gonna kill both of you so the world can be rid of you." Danny flew at them with to speeds and shoot ecto blasts and hit freakshow but missed slade. Freakshow was on the ground and felt his chest bleeding and he gasped and looked at slade for help. Slade pulled out a magnum and shoot at phantom and hit him in the shoulder and Danny winced at it. Looking at his shoulder he was bleeding ectoplasm "like these bullets Danny they where designed just for you." Danny's eyes widen and turned invisible and sneaked around slade but that didn't work. Danny tried to punch him but he dodged and shoot Danny's left leg. Causing Danny to fall and scream, freakshow went over and kicked Danny in the stomach over and over again. "You might look like him Danny but your not even as powerful and scary as him."

Danny's eyes turn a bright red and shouted releasing his ghostly wail. Slade was thrown back and freakshow fell and slide into him. Danny fists clenched and charged up with ecto energy among at them both. "Now I am." Releasing a powerful blast and he heard screaming and then nothing all he saw was incinerated cloths of freakshow and bones but no slade. Slade was gone and Danny looked angrily at the  sky "you can run but you can't hide slade."