Chapter 3

In mount justice

Robin and Aqua lad were training till they saw batman walking in and requesting a meeting. The youngsters report to the main room and see a screen and batman looking serious and ready. "I called you here for your first mission." Batman said looking at robin and the others the kid flash just smiles and looks at Conner. Robin just looks at his team and then at his mentor "what's the mission." Robin said ready for action.

The screen turned on and showed a kid with white hair and green eyes and a black and white suit. The kid flash just looks and said "so we're gonna take this  person out. Is he a bad guy?" Batman doesn't say anything and and then the screen played street camera footage from Gotham.  It was the same kid but was chasing a car and stopped it and then the footage stopped and went to the newspapers.

"I've went threw the data files and this kid has shown up at place called amity park." Conner just thinks about Megan and then looks at her and smiles.  "A incident happened at amity park. Jack and Maddie Fenton were killed along with Sam mansion and Tucker Foley. Jazz Fenton was sent to Vlad masters her uncle and Missing is Danny Fenton." Megan just looked at batman and said "why are you telling us this batman?" Everyone agreed and batman smirks at this and another newspaper pops up on the screen. "When Danny Fenton was set missing the Hero of amity park Danny Phantom went missing which is the white haired kid up on the screen. I want you guys to recruit Danny and no force is required I don't think be use caution."

Gotham

Danny was in the abandon building and was sitting down just thinking about life. Danny decided to walk around the city he got up and walked out and walked the streets of Gotham. He walked past a restaurant and looked in his pocket and had 20 bucks and walked in and sat at a both. He orders a burger and a medium drink and then his ghost sense kicks off and he looks around in panic. Oh no why just fucking damit he looked and saw Johnny 13 walking in and sat at a booth.  Danny got up and walked towards the booth and looked at him.

Johnny just saw Danny and smiled and said "hey Danny what's up where you been?" Danny just looked at him and his eyes turned green and said "what are you doing here Johnny." Johnny just eased up and said "hey Danny I'm not here to cause trouble anyways I'm traveling around the world now." Danny eyes turn back to blue and he calms down and then Johnny gets up and looks at him and said "I'm sorry I heard about your parents and friends. Skulker is bragging about it and is looking for you." He walked out side and Danny felt rage and his eyes turned red and he walked outside and saw Johnny drive off and Danny ran to a ally way and turned into Danny phantom and flew after him.

Johnny saw Danny following him and didn't mind it till he saw a ecto Ray almost hit him and he turned and saw Danny with rage. They were going threw out the city till the get to a park and Danny shot Johnny of his bike and he fell off. Danny landed and went up to Johnny and punched him over and over again and then a ship flew by and a couple of teens where there looking at Danny.