Chapter 14

In Mount Justice

Danny was on the couch till batman and an alert came on everyone was running to the mission room. Danny covered his ears from the loud and annoying noise coming from the base, till he got up and felt his head get crushed. The room had a news channel from gotham and there was destruction and chaos, the place seemed like a battle ground. Batman was in no time for games and looked at danny and nodes his head, he didn't know why him till then a person was shown and the teens eyes widen in panic. The news feed stopped and batman looked at the young halfa with confidence and determination all over his face "phantom suit up we're going to gotham. I'm going to get my new weapons from the batcave."

Danny just stared at the screen in shock and then thought about amity park in the future and then everything going to shit. The dark knight ran past the teens and teleported out of the base to go to gotham, superboy walked up to his friend. "Danny you can beat him you'll have back up, batman dealt with stronger villains than this before." the hyalfa was hyperventilating till he felt his teeth start to hurt and then blood was coming out of his mouth. The team looked at danny in shock and KF just looked and pointed at danny. "Um danny you feeling okay?" then the halfa ran to the bathroom and spit blood and ectoplasm and looked in the mirror. In his horror he had fangs and he backed away and shoot an ecto blast at his reflection and sat there with tears in his eyes.
"Why is this happening i don't want to be him..and now he's destroying gotham." Danny got up and wiped his tears away and looked in the shattered mirror taking in his fangs and sighed turning into his ghost form. He walked out and looked at everyone one and smiles kinda worry written all over his face, then his head was spinning like he was on a roller coaster. " i'm going to gotham if i don't make it, thank you guys for being my friends and now family." Before anyone could say anything to the ghost boy he turned intangible and flew threw the ceiling.

In Gotham

Police were shooting at dan and he had smirk and shoot the cops and blew up a car. Dan then took to the skies and smiled looking at what he's done and then his ghost sense kicked in and sighed. "Well,well,well look who finally came to show up." turning to his younger self. Danny just looked at dan with hatred and violence, his fists clenched and lit with energy. Dan looked and saw fangs and smirked "so i see you're turning into me that's what you're scared off isn't it ." Danny had enough and blasted dan causing him to fall on the ground. Dan got up and wiped some ectoplasm off his face and shoot at danny multiple times. Danny was down on the ground breathing hard and tried to get up and then a boot was on his back causing him to get up.

"You think you could stop me again should have trusted your stupid thermos." Then there was a blast and dan was sent fly and then danny saw batman with new tech. Danny saw the dark knight in an amor with red glowing around it with a gun with red liquid. "Batman what's that?" the cape crusader smiles at the halfas interest "its blood blossoms, i have armor like this with kryptonite for superman now i got this for you. But lucky it's not danny it's for dan now or any other entities to come our way." Dan was on the ground in the building and looked at his arm steaming and bleeding red mist coming out his wound. "Blood blossoms." dan got back up and flew and looked at the dark knight and his past self. "Dan it's over stand down."

Dan had a wicked smile and light his hand up with energy "no Danny it's you that needs to stand down." Then boom the halfa was hit in the chest 3 times, burned threw his suit and his eyes widen and falls in one knee. Batman then shoots a blood blossom missile at dan causing it to blow up in his face. The knight ran to Danny to make sure he was alright and checked him for any damage to his chest. "Phantom are you alright?" The boy nodes his head and gets up slowly healing and looks and sees dan in rubble trying to get up. Dan stands red steam rolling of his body and his cape torn and beaten, scar on his left eye from the explosion. "You think I'm going to leave or better yet die Danny. Your in for a surprise look at yourself you got fangs and soon your eyes and then hair, better yet your gonna sound just like me too."

Danny then bit his lip and his eyes stared to hurt and he looked at batman for help. Cape crusader looked at the young ghost and saw his eyes fighting colors and then they where pure blood red eyes. Dan smiles and looks and goes in the air looking down at the two heroes. "As I stand correct your eyes just changed Danny your gonna be just like me." Danny then looked around and nothing then he saw a reflection in the mirror his eyes where like dans. "No No No No!" Danny looked in horror and shot the window and stared at his older self on rage. "I'm nothing like you and if I'm gonna look like you. I won't hurt people I still have my human half and I won't destroy cities and rule the ghost zone with an iron fist."

Batman took note of Danny's reaction and statement to the older ghost. His suit glowed a bright red and shoot at dan but he missed and dan shoot at the dark knight. Danny flew at him and punched him multiple times and ecto blasted him into the road. Dan was impressed by his younger self but need to hurt him emotionally again. Then it hit him what slade told him about what happened to his family. "Danny Danny where's our friends Sam and Tucker." The halfa stopped and clenched his fists tight "where's our mom and dad Danny oh wait that's right there dead cause you couldn't save them."

Danny then screamed letting out his ghostly wail and dan smiled and did the same. Batman got up and saw the too ghost fighting with there wails where clashing. He then remembered that power drains Danny's abilities and turns him human so he got up and tried to get to Danny but failing from the high winds. Danny fell down and changed into his human form and took deep breaths and then got punched in the face and kicked in the stomach. "You thought you could beat me with that ghostly wail again no the matter of fact you can't."

The dark knight got up and his weapons where down and his new suit was damaged he sighed and got up with one blossom grenade and ran and punched dan in the face. "Human what is that supposed to do your suit is damaged." He smirked "that wasn't supposed to hurt that is." Dan looked and saw a red grenade stuck on his chest and then boom. Batman pulled his cape up to protect Danny from the blossom blast and exposer.

The dark knight looked at Danny breathing heavily and smiled at him "you did good kid." Danny smiles at this but then dan grabbed batman and threw him aside and looked at him. "Nice tricks bat. But I think you can see your clown friend now." Then there was a bright green light and Danny covered his eyes and looked and saw batman cape still there but no body. Danny's eyes widen and looked in shock no he can't be dead no. Dan looked and smiled and saw Danny in shock "looks like you couldn't have saved him either." The a pink disk went past Danny and hit dan back. Dan growled "you why are you here." Danny looked back and saw Vlad with batman "I was always ready for the unexpected, mainly I had extra ghostly back up."

Vlad looks at Danny and smiles and notices the change in his little badgers features. Danny looked at Vlad with a smile and got up and hugged him tight thankful that he saved batman. Dan had enough of this and shoot a couple of ecto rays and Vlad pushed Danny away and put up a shield and flew at the other ghost followed by batman. Vlad hit dan and split into threes and doubled team him and dan shoot the clones and caught batman fist and threw him at Vlad. Danny tried to change but the ghostly wail took to much power he was useless again. Dan noticed this and flew at him with force and grabbed him by the throat going up in the sky. "Danny your times up permanently." Dropping him and he was going down fast till a flash and he was gone and he saw Danny with batman and Vlad. He then felt a punch and then another but couldn't see who was doing it. Then two laser beams came and hit dan in the back making him fall down leaving a crater in the road.

"I saw all of this in metropolis and wondered if you need any help." Batman smiles at the man of steel "awhile ago would have been nice." Dan then looked and saw 4 heroes and Danny smiled "give up your out numbered and beaten you can't win." Dan then smiled "maybe not but I'll still win anyways your fate is sealed." Then he was sucked up into a thermos and batman smiles show no his own design of the invention. "You could have done that along time ago." Danny dad annoyed that he had one and didn't tell him. Vlad looked at Danny with a parentally annoyance and batman smiles "it was charging nothing more now to make sure he doesn't come back."

Vlad looked at the box and grabbed it "I'll make sure this monster never comes back I'll give it back to clockwork and set up traps for it." Batman looked and Danny and super man and they nod and looked at the box. "Danny my dear boy now that he's gone I'll try and see you when ever you want and jazz too she misses you. You look cool don't think your gonna turn into him and love the fangs." Danny sighs and is amused that Vlad is trying to comfort him. Vlad took to the sky's and vanished, the halfa looked at the adults. "What now ?" Batman looked at him and thinks "now we find slade and freakshow and dan killed the joker so I don't know about that and why he did it." The Heros walk away and go back to base to tell them that the ghost was gone.