Chapter 10

Clockwork  tower

Vlad and batman walk into a tower, batman looked and saw a bunch of clock gears and then a big orb with green energy in it. "What is this place Vlad ? Where this clockwork ?" Then a blue ghost in purple came floating down shifting from old to young. "Hello dark knight and Vlad how may I help you or better yet show you?" while he shifted from young to adult form.

Vlad looked at clockwork and smiles "you know why where here so show us where is Danny?" Clockwork just flys to his time bubble and shows Danny in metropolis in an ally way his energy fighting himself. Vlad looks at the place and then batman smiles and walks up to bubble. "That's metropolis. Vlad we can get there and help him before whatever happening to him." Clockwork looks at batman in concern and floats down to him to see eye to eye "what's wrong with Danny?" Batman looks at the ghost questionable and then replied "your the master of time aren't you supposed to know?"

Vlad was about to open a portal back to the human realm till he saw a ghost fly past and clockwork eyes widen and then a thermos was hovering and vanished. Vlad got up and clenched his fists and looked at clockwork "what was a Fenton thermos doing here clockwork explain now!" After all the explaining batman and Vlad looked at each other and then at clockwork.

Metropolis

Danny was in an ally way trying to control this rage and hate till he heard and explosion and saw a cop car on fire. Danny sighs and go ghost and turns invisible to see what's going on to his surprise it was a robot looking thing with a green rock in his chest. Danny was about to show himself till superman came and threw a car at him. "Metalo give up now or else." Metalo moved the car off him and laughs or what and it seemed like superman knew Danny was there "or me and my invisible friend will take you down."

Danny flew in for a ecto punch and metalo flew back abit and looked around and nothing "how are you doing this superman I got kryptonite you can't be doing this" till he heard a laugh and then looked at his chest and the kryptonite was freezing and it broke into a million pieces. Danny showed himself and waved metalo jumped and tried to punch him but his fist went threw him and Danny returned the favor with and ecto blast. Metalo flew into a tanker and blew up and superman used his super breath to take out the flames. Danny flew towards metalo and he heard a voice in his head destroy the worthless piece of tin. Danny eyes widen and looked around and nothing he shock his head and landed on the ground till metalo grabbed Danny by the neck and smiled.

Superman saw this and was about to engage till metalo looked at him "one move sups and I'll snap his neck." Danny just laughs and turns intangible out of his grip and then superman punched metalo knocking him out. Superman looked at Danny and smiles "aren't you supposed to be with the other teens ?" Danny nervously smiles "stuff happened and i decided to take a break." Before anything else a portal opened infront of them and Vlad and batman walked threw it.

Danny's eyes widen before he could say anything batman stepped up first "we went to see clockwork we know about what's going on. He knew doctor fate and this thermos some ghost took it and you know who might be coming back." Danny just looks at them in shock and thought no Dan might be coming back for real this time.