Chapter 18

The Hero's look at what's going on Danny with ivy and there in the base. Batman gets in a fighting stance so do the rest, Danny looked at them "guys stand down. Ivy's on our side now."

Robin surprised looked at ivy so did the league. "It's true I'm not a bad guys anymore anything for my ghost boy." The dark knight looked at her "why should se believe you. You helped Slade the others to capture and take us down."

Ivy's eyes looked at phantom smiling "well my lover here took them down. Saving you guys superman couldn't have dealt with doomsday. Danny here took him down with one blast of his energy. No he's not under my control." Superboy looked at his team mate his costume resemblance of Dan.

Danny changed into human form walking up to the cape crusader "batman she's with me. Trust me alright." Silence in the room surprised the bat nodes walking away with the rest of the adults.

Then an alarm went off the team runs to the mission room. Batman and superman looking at the screen. There an ecto signature going off in Gotham resembling Danny's. The team looks at it wondering what happening the knight looked at phantom.

"Seems there another person like you out there." Danny's eyes widen looking at the screen the zooming in to a nineteen year old boy looking around on the run. Ivy looks at this pointing out "so that boy had the same exact powers as Danny ?"

Batman nodes miss martian floating to the screen "how did you even track him?" The whole room nodes in agreement. "When we first meet Danny I took some DNA  putting it on the league's data base. This would ping any other people maybe with ecto signatures." Danny sighing softly "let me go talk to him. If he like me he's probably scared or the GIW are hunting him."

Superman nodes his head "no offense phantom but maybe your team should go along with you. Not saying your not strong but what if he uses that wail you have and takes down building or worse." Batman nodes looking at ivy "she's going to be staying in phantom room while your gone still don't trust her."

Gotham city

Danny's flying above while the team on the ground looking for this guy. Robin looked at superboy "do you hear anything?" Superboy closed his eyes concentrating till he heard running and the same heart beat as Danny's would be noding. "Phantom we know where he is follow our lead." The halfa fly's above them next to miss martian, his ghost sense kicked in "guys he's near us. My ghost sense went off."

The team look around a see a teen with grey shirt, leather jacket with small spikes in the shoulders. Black skinny jeans teared up with some black boots. The teen looked scared and nervous looking around.

"Where not hear to hurt you. What's your name?" The boy was quiet then a red mist came out his mouth kinda like Danny's. The ghost boy looked at the teen "I'm Danny phantom look I'm just like you. I'll prove it that must be your ghost sense which is me." The team looked at Danny surprised he was just gonna change into his human form. The boy looked kinda hard his eyes widen "your like me..?"

Danny nodes looking at his team "this is my team where not gonna hurt you okay. What's your ghost form look like? What's your name first off." The boy kinda backs up "names Carl..." Superboy heard something from a far like vehicles coming in fast. "Guys someone coming out way." Danny quickly changed into his ghost form looking at Carl to get behind him. Carl's eyes turned orange his leather jacket turned burnt like it was melting. The team looked in shock to see the teens head on fire better yet his skull was showing.

A/N: decided to make another halfa but he's gonna be more different than Danny seeing has he transformed into his ghost form.