Chapter 20

Months went by the team was doing good. The rider went off on a quest don't now where too. Danny was looking around his room ivy was gone locked up for a crime but the halfa couldn't get involved.

Danny went ghost flying out the room till he was stopped by robin "Danny you okay?" The two boys looked at each other sighing "no bird brain I'm not.." The boy wonder lead Danny to the couches so they could talk. "What's on your mind? Is it ivy ?" The ghost looked at him dead cold touching his head "no,no it's not that it's just where is slade its been a month no sighting on our missions no nothing like he vanished."

Superboy walked in hearing the conversation that the two teens where talking about "maybe he's dead." Phantom looked at the teen "maybe I'm gonna go patrol jump city. I'll be back okay guys." Robin thought very carefully about it giving the thumbs up.
Danny turned intangible flew threw the roof, superboys looked at robin "you sure about that?" The boy wonder nods his head "we got to trust him. He might sound like him but he's still Danny and the fangs still our partner or friend."

Miss Martian came into the room "what's going on?" The teen looked at the Martian "robin let Danny go patrol a city alone." Superboy walked out the  room pissed off. "Robin you didn't." The boy nods "Megan we need to trust him he seems fine." Miss Martian looked concerned "he's not fine with ivy sent to maximum security prison and well his own demons-" robin stopped her right there he had enough "look he's fine lets just leave it at that."

Jump city

Danny was flying looking around for an criminals till his head throbbing causing him to fall into a tree. "Thought you can keep me away didn't you." This cause the ghost to look around "you idiot I'm in your head. It's your fault there dead your gonna turn into me and there nothing you can do about."

The halfa eyes widen "how can you no your in the thermos we made sure you or anyone can break you out period. Your just in my head." The laughing gets louder "what if a sorcerer put  me in you. I'm your new partner Danny this means it's my body too."

Danny was wounded what was going on till a voice he heard sent him in rage. Slade. "Well hello Danny like what me and my friend did too you." Danny lunged at slade but he dodged and pulled out a ghost staff hitting him in the gut kicking him to the ground. "Like the upgrades went by your family's place and got some weapons I'm glade there dead Danny cause I wouldn't have been able to get to you."

Danny eyes where more blood red hissing "I'm going to rip your throat out." But slade electrocuted Danny over and over again. "Daniel James Fenton you might sound like him but nothing. If your hearing Dan then my plan worked you see me and enchantress summoned dans life and put it into your body. That's your body and his now." Danny kept thinking no this can't be possible till he saw Dan in front of him "it's happening Danny you can't fight me forever your gonna lend me control. You can't face the inedible."