Chapter 11

A/N: decided to upload this one early and thanks for the 1.75K reads that makes me proud of my work. Hope you enjoy don't forget to follow me for more Danny phantom fan fics.
Ps: check my new story agent phantom.

In an abandoned building in jump  city

Freakshow building a new staff and Slade is sitting looking at his phone. A ghost came with a cylinder and placed it near freakshow and smiles, Slade eyes drift to the cylinder and he gets up laughing. He grabbed the cylinder and looks at it examining it, freakshow and his ghost look at it and then wondering why Slade wanted it so badly.

"This is the down fall of the halfa, what he fears of becoming is right in here." Freakshow was now interested he didn't know what was in there only to send his minion to the ghost zone to retrieve it. "What's in there that's gonna bring phantom down?"

Slade looks at him and gives him a look then he sighs "it's the monster he fears of becoming, it's himself. You done with that staff?" Freakshow just nodes and Slade looking at him. He takes of the top and then a beam of energy came from it and then there was a person on the ground. Dan looked around and then saw freakshow and then this random guy and a ghost. Dan looked into the crystal ball and laughs smiling showing his fangs. "Freakshow you probably can't recognize me but I'm going to kill you." Freakshow looked at the ghosts chest and saw phantoms logo "you can't be phantom and how you not being affected by my staff?" All nervous and panic in his voice.

Slade standing by looking at Dan waiting for another or ready to fight. Dan just looks at freakshow walking up to him "I'm him from the future and reason why your stupid staff ain't working is cause it how to resist it you idiot." Then freakshow minion cane and punched Dan but he caught the fist and smiled and shoot a ecto blast. Freakshow saw the cylinder and ran for it till a blast blew it up and he saw Dan hand ignited with ectoplasm and his minion head cut off ectoplasm everywhere.

Robin and the team where hidden by miss martians clocking watching everything. "Should we attack and save them?" kf said looking at robin. Robin shock his head we can't if that's actually Danny his powers we can't combat it. We need to get this info back to the league."

Dan then walks over to freakshow grabbing him by the neck. Slade gets a pipe and hit Dan in the back but goes right threw him. There was silents and then he looked at the human and smiles while having freakshow in his grip. "Thanks from releasing me from that thermos." Slade nodes "i know what you are and where Danny is." Dan drops freakshow and heads straight for Slade fists clenched. "Let me guess you want to team up why should I help you anyways? What doesn't make you think I won't kill you and this freak here and now?"

Slade eyes narrowed down to the corner and points "cause I got an enemy the justice league and there side kicks and Danny's on there team. There here right now too hello Robin." He  threw a smoke grenade and it showed the teens clear as day. Robin looked at the villains and clenched his teeth, superboy and the others ready to fight. Dan looked and saw the teens then looked at Slade and freakshow "fine I'll assist you." Then Dan split into four clones and went straight for the team. Robin and everyone else got ready and superboy just ran at one of the clones and punched it into a wall. The rest if the clones where attacking miss martian, superboy saw this and was about to punch the ground till Dan shoot him and threw him into a pile of boxes. "You seem strong what are you exactly."

Slade and robin where fighting and kf had freakshow knocked out. "Why Slade what is he?" as he punched Slade causing him to fall back and get back up. "He's Danny's future... oh he didn't tell you guys about his trip with Sam and Tucker when they where alive." Robin looked and saw Dan beating superboy "pity your gonna have to ask him then."

Dan saw freakshow tied up and rolled his eyes and flew towards him but he was gone in a blink of an eye. He saw kf holding him and smiled turning invisible kg looked around till he was floating of the ground and felt pressure on his throat. He was thrown into a cart and Dan freed freakshow. Slade threw a smoke bomb and then they where gone.

Mount justice

Danny  batman and Vlad sat down talking about plans till the rest of the team came back. Robin came back with a beat up superboy, batman saw this and walked up to them. "What happened ?" Robin looked at Danny and pointed at him in anger "it was Danny  that did what he did to superboy. That ghost wanted to leave him a message." Carved in superboys back was guess who you can't out run me. Danny's eyes widen in fear and he gets up and backs away slowly. Vlad looked and then sighs and gets up to help Danny. Robin walked towards Danny and punched him in the face causing him to spit out blood and ectoplasm. "This is your fault Danny." Batman walked over and grabbed robin and threw him across the room and looked at the rest of the team.

"Take superboy to med bay and put him under the sun lighting lamp. Don't touch Danny it's not his fault robin I'm disappointed in you he's your team mate and your the leader so act like it." The teens walked to the med bay holding superboy and robin followed still pissed off. Batman walked over to Danny and saw the he was healing from that punch and Vlad looked at batman in concern. "I think Danny should come back to my place till that kid calms down. Besides his sister wants to see him." Batman nodes and looks at Danny seeing fear and pain in his eyes "Danny you get a week off to have time with your sister." Danny just nodes and gets up Vlad and him walk to the portal and walk out.