Chapter 5

In mount justice

Robin waited to hear what happened with danny. Then the portal opens and batman, martian manhunter and superman holding danny entered. Robin walked to batman and gave him a look and then saw danny bleeding green and red. "What happened to him. I thought we weren't gonna hurt him but recruit him." robin said looking at superman. "We didn't do this we need him in the infirmary now. Ill explain later alright." batman said as he and the others walked past him and went to the infirmary.

Superboy heard the commotion and made his way to robin. Robin saw superboy and just sighs and goes to the couch and sits down. Megan, KF and Artemis walked in and sat down with him. "So robin did you hear anything about what happened to danny?" KF said in a concerned tone. Robin was about to answer him till superboy cut him off "Batman, Superman and martian manhunter took him in the infirmary." Artemis sat up and looked at robin "we don't even know this kid. Robin don't beat yourself up i know you are. You didn't mean to hurt him."

Robin looked at her and the others "i didn't hurt him we were fighting because he thought we were the GIW. Then the league showed up then a missile hit danny and a robot looking thing was after him. Then batman told us to come back here that they would handle it." The teens were shocked and wondered what happened to the kid and if he's gonna make it.

Batman looked at danny which was in a bed and getting his cuts and wounds cleaned and patched up. Martian manhunter cleaned danny's chest and looked at the wound and saw green and red blood and a little drone drilling in his chest. He extended his hands and grabbed the drone and showed it to batman. Batman grabbed it and looked and walked to superman "superman can you see anything on this drone?", superman used his vision and saw engraved in the drone GIW. Super had a puzzled look and shook his head "bruce that drone has engraved in it GIW. Do you know what that is?" Batman shakes his head and looks at martian manhunter "stay with the boy john learn about him. Me and Superman are going to the batcave and find out what GIW are and if they are a threat."

Batman pulls a bag out and puts the drone in his utility belt and walks out of the room with superman. Robin telling the other about what he thought happened saw batman and superman walk out of the infirmary area and straight to the portal. "Batman where are you guys going? Where is martian manhunter?" batman stops in his tracks and looks at the worried teens. "We're going to the batcave to dig in more info we got. Martian manhunter is fixing up Danny and is gonna probably go threw his memories to find out what's happened in his life. How he got his powers and if he's dangerous." Megan was about to say something till batman and superman walked thru the portal and was gone. Martian manhunter bandaged danny up and pulled a chair next to him and thought about what happened and what is he. He is getting a human signal and an unknown signal from him.

He took a deep breath and went in the unconscious mind of danny.

Martian manhunter saw Danny flying from a portal and hit Dan in the face and he flew back. Danny flew to his parents, friends and mr.lancer and tried to free them. Dan grabber Danny and smiled then Danny said "what are you gonna do waste me what happens to you then." Dan just smiles while having Danny in his grasp "you don't get it do you. I'm still here I still exist that means you still turn into me." Then Dan punched Danny to a street lamp.

Dan just smiles and said "I don't have to waste you o just have to run out the clock till your whole world falls apart." Dan just hissed and flew at Danny aggressively and Danny turned intangible and when down the street.

Dan just passed threw the lamp and looked around to find his past self. Danny went threw the street with Fenton Spector deflector and the ghost gauntlets, he said while flying at Dan "if remember more about you family maybe you would remember the Spector deflector." Danny attached it Dan and he hissed in pain "or the ghost gauntlets."

Danny punched Dan so hard he flew into a gasoline truck and Dan impacted it and looked at the gasoline and then his hair then a explosion happened. Danny covered his eyes from the blast and landed on the ground and walked to his family think Dan was down. Dan got up and took the Spector deflector off and grabbed Danny and threw him to the ground and beat him over and over till Danny was down.

"What makes you think you can change our past." Dan said evil and wicked and a grin Danny tried to get up and said "cause I promise my family." while Danny spit out blood from his mouth then Dan laughs and said "your shuck a child you promised?"

Danny just shouted "yes I promised." and his ghostly wail activated and Dan and martian manhunter was threw back and he just looked in surprised "oh that power I don't get that till ten years from now." Looking confused and shocked. Danny just flew to him and said "maybe the future isn't set in stone as you think it is." Then Danny did the ghostly wail again and Dan flew into a building and changed human and fell to the ground.

Danny heard the rubble move and he likes up in shock and Dan pushed the rubble and liked at Danny and said in a sarcastic tone "well that's it isn't it." Then Danny said while his eyes turned green and said "times up." and pulled out the thermos and got him. Dan before going in the thermos "it's too late and your gonna turn into me anyways some how or something else will happen."

Then another memory

Danny's eyes widen as the weapon charged up and hit Sam, Tucker and him he felt weird and was on one knee and looked at his friends. They were burnt into a crisp and bones showing Danny's eyes widen and then rage consumes him and yells at skulker "why did you do that I'm gonna kill you." Martian manhunter looked at the horror that robot did to danny's friend. Then he heard the robot scream "You're the Halfa parents right!!!!!" Skulker said as his cannon aimed at them and fired Danny's eyes get angry and faded through the wall and flew to his parents as fast as he could but it was too late. They were dead and he saw there bodies burnt to a crisp and Danny just fell and had tears in his eyes and turned human.

Martian manhunter got what he needed to know and looked at danny and sighed and put a hand on danny's head. "I'm so sorry that had to happen to you. No one can deal with that pain i feel it within you. I lost my family to on mars they were killed by white martians. You're not alone danny i'm here for you."