Chapter 9

Danny was in his room thinking about what box ghost told him. It can't be possible skulker can't be alive he killed him. All this was in his mind till the ringing of a bell interrupted his thoughts, he sighed heavily and ran to the mission room. Batman was staring at Danny like he's not going to like this mission at all. Robin and everyone else noticed the tension between batman and danny.

"Team you have a mission a facility has been broken into and let lose a prisoner." KF just laughs and roles his eyes and made a mistake of mocking the bat "what's so funny KF this person is dangerous and I think someone knows him." Everyone was in silent and then an image appeared and Danny's eyes widen.

He looked at the screen in disgust and fury, his fist light in ecto energy. "Freakshow" everyone looked at Danny and flinch at his voice cause it sounded demonic. Batman just stood there observing Danny, he realized that this guy must have ruined or tried something to make Danny so pissed off.

Everyone was brief on the objective and left the room and Danny just kept looking at the screen and batman walked to him. "Danny I think you should sit this one out. You need to calm down and I don't know about the GIW or this freakshow. The only thing I know is that the GIW are after Danny Phantom, I looked at that drone and they don't know your a halfa. Freak show can control ghost with this staff and then a gauntlet, that can bend the universe."

Danny looked at batman and eased his fists that where still glowing with energy. "The GIW are ghost hunters they have been a pain in my ads for a while. They hate my ass even though I protected Amity park and fought ghosts. No they think all ghosts are evil." His eyes where turning red and his teeth where turning to fangs, batman looked at didn't know what to do if he's turning hostile.

Danny saw in a mirror his refection and took steps back "NO IM NOT TURNING INTO YOU." Batman was about to calm him down till Danny turned into his ghost form and turned intangible and flew off threw the roof. Batman got his phone and dialed a number "Vlad it's batman we have a problem."

Two hours later

Vlad enters mount justice concerned writen all over his face and saw batman. "Where are the other kids?" Batman told him everything and walked Vlad to a computer and pulled up camera footage of Danny and him talking. Then he pauses the video and zooms in on the mirror and looks at Vlad for answers. "Is that Daniel ? But what's that in the mirror." Batman just shrugs at Vlad's question, "I thought you would know Vlad that's why I'm showing you this."

Vlad just puts his head on his hands and turns ghost. Batman looked at wondered why he turned into his ghost form. "We can find Daniel he's a ghost your computer can't find him." Before batman could argue about that Vlad lifted his hand and opened a portal and looked at batman " I know a ghost that goes by clock work he could tell us where Danny went."

A/N: I'm writing another book named old man Logan go check it out my own character has some of Danny phantom powers and helps look for wolverine.