Chapter 19

Just changed my front cover to a new one, made by the amazing MoonspiritedWitch! Check out her cover shop, her covers are beautiful!

(=.=)

Etienne turned to me, unsure. I gently squeezed his hand in mine and dragged him towards the bouncer. Pulling up my skirt a bit, I let go of Etienne's hand and settled it on the bouncer's shoulder, catching his attention.

"Hi!" I said, trying my best to hide the fact that I was slightly drunk.

He had huge, muscular arms and his black shirt brough out his pecs perfectly. His cocoa eyes glanced over my shoulder before focusing on me again. "Hey. What do you want?"

I waved my hand. "You know what I want. I want to get in."

He simply replied, shrugging. "No."

"Oh please! Baby, I'll give you my number." I whined, trailing my hand up and down his chest.

He glanced behind me once more. "No." I shrugged my shoulders and was about to turn around when he added. "But if he gives me my number, you're both welcome in."

I turned to Etienne, who was looking at me clearly surprised. I honestly wasn't. He was a gorgeous young man and he charmed more than one woman with those green eyes... so I wasn't surprises that even men fancied him.

I waited for his answer, an eyebrow raised. He shrugged, a genuine smile on his face. He reached out to take the bouncer's phone and quickly noted his number.

"Here!" He handed the phone back.

The bouncer nodded his head and smiled at Etienne, before opening up the way for us.

We walked through the dark hallway and gave our coats at the coat check.

"Nice one, Ariana. You sure had that one." Etienne joked.

"I come here a lot and usually, my technic works." We headed towards the bar. "Well you didn't mind giving him your number."

He lowered his head, embarrassed. "I didn't technically give him my number. I might've changed a few digits..."

"What?!" I exclamed opening my mouth wide. I was shocked. The good boy gone bad. Maybe my attitude was rubbing off on him.

He shrugged, embarrassed. "I've never done this before! I swear! But I felt like it... being bad."

I laughed at his embarrassment and leaned against the bar. The bartender, a hot and tanned boy, came over.

"Hi. What can I serve you guys?"

I looked at Etienne who signaled me to choose for him. "Two tequila sunrise, please."

"Right away."

"Perfect." I served him my prettiest smile and faced Etienne. "So, you want to dance?"

With a smirk, he nodded. He pulled me on a elevated platform and grabbed my hand, swirling and twerling me around. After a few minutes, I was already warm and I headed to the bar to get our drinks, while he continued his funky dancing.

"Here you go." The barman said, handing me our drinks. He pointed at mine. "This one is on me."

I frowned. "What about the other?"

He smirked. "I'm not going to offer your bofriend a drink, I am?"

I leaned closer to him. "Why not?" No need to mention that Etienne wasn't my boyfriend.

"Well, because I'm hitting on you. Not on him."

I was about to accept and pay for Etienne's drink anyway when I suddenly realized that that girl, the one who accepted free drinks even though she perfectly knew she's never going to date the guy, wasn't me anymore. I didn't want to do that anymore. Besides, flirt with someone when I was with Etienne didn't feel right. Unless he was the one I was flirting with. I chuckled at myself.