Episode 00| Character List

Re-posting this in case anyone's confused.

A/N: There have been some minor changes. The biggest change is Kennedy's birthplace, the name of Sophia's dad, and Bryce's age.

+

I made this just in case you guys ever get lost as to who is who.This book has way too many characters and I know it can get confusing.

If there's a part in the book where you get confused as to who's who, just come back here. I'm adding Sophia and Bryce simply because it feels weird to not add them in.

SOME BACK STORY INFO ON SOPHIA:

She met Brooklyn in the first grade. She met the Annenberg quadruples in High School. They all went to the same school. Sophia got into the private school through a scholarship for gifted students. Sophia met Nicolas through Brooklyn since they all grew up together. Since Sophia was more of nerdy academic student, she wasn't in the same social rankings as the Annenberg quadruplets.

C H A R A C T E R   L I S T

Selena Gomez as Sophia Álvarez

Age: 19

Birthplace: Los Angeles, California

Eye Color: Brown

Hair Color: Brown

Height: 5'3" 1/2

Siblings: Rio, Jamie, Thomas

Job: Currently Unemployed, but she used to work at the local grocery store during the summer and in high school.

Sophomore in College (at Lincoln University)

Parents: George de la Torres and Valerie Álvarez (Jorge is equivalent to George. Both can be used. Kind of like John and Juan/ Pedro and Peter. The characters may use one or the other. Sophia's mom will use 'Jorge'.)

)